WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,705 Member
    Options
    Annie- to late now ,but the flowers sent for your mom,When my FIL passed away I took the flowers from his service and dropped them at the nursing home he had stayed at,they loved it and used them on the dining tables for the residents.
    Siri had me up at 4:30 wanting wet food,finally went back to sleep for a bit.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options
    Annie- to late now ,but the flowers sent for your mom,When my FIL passed away I took the flowers from his service and dropped them at the nursing home he had stayed at,they loved it and used them on the dining tables for the residents.
    Siri had me up at 4:30 wanting wet food,finally went back to sleep for a bit.

Allie each time you say Siri, my first thought is the Siri in my iPhone! Lol I know it is the cute kitty but my brain goes to the technical side first.

🤪
    RVRita
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options
    Today is Peanut Brittle… I haven’t had any in ages! (Not really my thing). Green juice???? Not for me!!!
    c0dq8v0hbhtt.jpeg
    bikjrukp8y02.jpeg
    lrl4p0ga2i85.jpeg

RVRita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Good Friday!
    I am thankful there is NO FOG this morning! I hope we get to see sunshine.....hoping....

I am enjoying Barrett-Jackson with DH. I have gotten my steps in . There is a mental block! It has been a struggle this week, but you all inspire me to be the best me. I did switch books (took Koontz) out of lineup. Rachel Caine took his place ;). I have already read 25% of this one-Stillhouse Lake. Reading it made walking in place go faster. Only took 1 hr to get in my 6k that I was short last night. I am hoping for better concentration at work today. I struggled to stay on task yesterday.

Machka Congratulations on figuring out work and getting in walk!

Lannette Sorry to hear of the loss of a hen. Your disposal of her body reminded me of the time my oldest's hamster died in the middle of winter. Couldn't bury it, so we had a trash can service. It was in a pretty gold chocolate candy box with flowers. Oldest was good with that. She was maybe 7 y/o at the time.

Rita Healing thoughts. I too struggled with glasses immediately after cataract surgery. It took about two weeks for eyes to settle in together. It was nice to only need glasses to read. I do wear them again mainly at work partly for reading but also for the transitions when going in and out.

Pip I like the changes in bathroom. One of these days we will get our master bath done.....it keeps getting pushed out duecto other projects.

Each decision we make has an impact on our lives. Reading the things y'all share and grow in help keep me inspired toward healthier choices.

Have a blessed day!
    <3
    Kylia in Ohio 49°F and no rain or fog

This is the way the bathroom looks now. When it gets done, I’ll post after pics, the mirrors are going down tomorrow. Going to look at new lighting fixtures and mirrors today
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    I'm getting stuff done! Yay! I tossed the flowers and the very old leftovers. And my dad took a load to Goodwill. So the next thing is those thank you cards.

Annie in Delaware
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Lisa Yay for another elliptical session!

I'm going to do my thank you cards just as soon as I finish reading Facebook. Really.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Today is Peanut Brittle… I haven’t had any in ages! (Not really my thing). Green juice???? Not for me!!!
    c0dq8v0hbhtt.jpeg
    bikjrukp8y02.jpeg
    lrl4p0ga2i85.jpeg

RVRita

Also Australia Day ... January 26. Although for us, January 26 was yesterday. :)

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options