WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2024

Options
barbiecat
barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
8y82z6azqvsf.jpg

:) The beginning of a new month and a new year is a great time to make a fresh start on new plans, habits, resolutions, or goals. Let's do that together.

:) This friendly thread is called "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome. Some of us are barely 50 and others have grown children who are 50+.

:) I like to read this thread daily, usually with my breakfast, to remind me that I am not alone on this journey.

:) Be sure to bookmark the thread so you can find it again.

:) Please sign your post with a name or nickname and a location, specific or general, to make it easier to keep track of each other.

:) I have been posting here for a long time and have acquired some good habits that I want to continue. Right now, I don't need anything new, I just need to make the most of what I have. Thus my word for 2024 will be "enough". I have enough and don't need more.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

"The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."---Lin Yutang

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,536 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. Clean slate! Thanks barbie

Michele NC
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! Another 2 1/2 hrs for us.Don't think I will try staying up that late(but sure the neighbors will wake me u if I do fall asleep).
    I will stay up til 10 and do the last breathing treatment then and hope I can sleep most of the night. Dh will be up at 3 to go to work, son at 5(hopefully I sleep right through both of them-son, I most likely will. He is very quiet)
    Will rest up tomorrow.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Barbie - Thanks for starting us off with a clean slate for 2024!

Happy New Year ladies!

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Barbie, thanks for a new month!
    Evelyn
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,536 Member
    Options
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    neighbors are having a party in their back yard and with out bedroom window open for the catio- may be a while before I can get to sleep. Good thing dh and son are heavy sleepers.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,081 Member
    Options
    🥳🎶🎶