Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 248

Options

Replies

• reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 421 Member
    Options

@deepwoodslady That belly gets us all Donna! Easy on ~ hard begone! (uggh! especially us menopausal gals) we'll just keep trying til we get it right :) 💪🏽 and nice drop!

@reshii_devil What is going on with my post menopausal belly lately is very strange. I have lost enough weight on the upper stomach, just below the breast in the midriff area that my ribs stick out and it actually hurts to have them press against my mattress when I sleep. I mean, ACTUAL pain. HOWEVER, midsection in the belly button area (and below) it is still very mushy and watery and flabby. So here's to hoping that the bottom of my tummy (the part my cat is loving) catches up to my top tummy! I must say, as a diabetic I'm not too surprised that the tummy is the slowest to go. I guess that is pretty typical, but what size your wear is dependent on that lower measurement so I CANNOT wait for the progress! Since misery loves company, I appreciate you chiming in LOL. Let's slay round 249!

Ouch, wow ~ sorry @deepwoodslady . Hope that balances out soon. And yeah lower belly mostly my target too. Cheers 🍻 to slaying next few rounds!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    @Leigh_b - so pleased your DD is ok, that's a nasty old bump there. You did well to get out and do the walk, it's amazing how therapeutic it is, so many people underestimate such a simple form of exercise. You look after yourself too as well as your DD <3 .
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady - leg raises whilst prone and tightening your tummy muscles at the same time is good for toning lower stomach. I try to do 20 each morning before I dress (and before the scales :D ) if my hip allows, sometimes it complains too much!! But it does seem to make a difference.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    @Corina1143 I love your attitude! ❤️❤️❤️