Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late with the challenge. The challenge this week is to do 100 reps of any exercise each day. Try to pick a new exercise each day to change things up. To shake things up a little, you could pick 6 exercises, assign them each a number 1-6, and then roll a dice to determine which exercise you'll do for the day. Have fun this week!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hey all, i'll be opting out of the weekly challenge this week... spent the night in the ER / hospital and i am not doing all that great. so i won't be exercising this week...
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 169.3 this week. I think that is up a little. I started chemo again, and fighting weight gain is going to be really, really hard due to the steroids, but I am hanging in there so far!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey all, i'll be opting out of the weekly challenge this week... spent the night in the ER / hospital and i am not doing all that great. so i won't be exercising this week...

i hope you feel better soon!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    I weigh in at 169.3 this week. I think that is up a little. I started chemo again, and fighting weight gain is going to be really, really hard due to the steroids, but I am hanging in there so far!

i hope everything works out, keeping you in my prayers!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    NevermoreX and charelaine, hugs to you both!! Hope you both feel better soon <3
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to go ahead and weigh in now before I forget. I've lost a pound, so I'm at 170. I worked my butt off!! I've run 26 miles this week......way over my norm so I'm proud! Even though I didn't loose a lot of weight I have lost a couple of inches in my waist and have gained muscle in my thighs so I'll take it. :bigsmile:

Oh and yes I did my planks.....they killed me but I think they helped me loose those inches. WOOT!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    120.9 lbs last week. I am 117.5 lbs today. I am 2.5 lbs away from my Christmas goal. I hope I will make it!
    Nevermorex and charelaine I hope you feel better soon
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    175.2 for me. Starting to go down again.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    196.4 today so a little loss this week.

NevermoreX and charelaine: hope you guys feel better soon. Hugs! xx
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 159.8!

Thanks for the well wishes guys... still not doing well, but I'm hanging in there. :wink:
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    249.3 this morning, but I didn't weigh in last week.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    192.4 this week. Finally broke the 100 pounds lost mark this week!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Went up to 184 this week =( guess I'll have to work harder this week!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    194 (so I am the same.) this week but I am ok with that as I have been visited by TOM and have not been eating quite as strictly as normal. hoping to be 193 at least by the end of the week.
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    & the winner this week is cklbrown with a 3.4 lb loss & only 2.4 lbs away from goal!!!! grat job, you're doing amazing!

Great work ladies, we've shrunk some more this week haha, I have faith in each & every one of you that you will reach all your weigh loss goals. Let's not get discouraged, let's keep pushing on! We're getting so close to christmas, no time to give up now, let's do this!!

cant wait for the challenge this week, i apologize for the delay. i'm still trying to get in the swing of things this semster & it's taking way way longer than it should ha

xoxo
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late...but no loss so :( and no gain...yeah

• julieb3an
    julieb3an Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How long has this group been going? Only a week? Can i join?
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing a great job. I have been slacking a bit, so this will pushed me. This week everyone set a calorie burn and try to meet or exceed it. I am going to set mine at 3000 calories burned for the week. I hope this challenge works. :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    How long has this group been going? Only a week? Can i join?

We started in June & we're going until Christmas, but hopefully we'll start a new one after this one is over if there's people interested!