What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    She stopped, stared intently at my chest for a moment, and said, “No problem, honey. Those are the best ones I’ve seen on an older woman.”

Then she stopped again, blushed a little, and said, “Sorry, honey. I spend all day looking at the things”.

I feel kinda cocky. The Gurls got evaluated by a pro.
    Haha right?! If anyone knows about this stuff, it's going to be the mammographer! OK I have to share this now: last time I went to have my mammogram done, I couldn't help noticing the shadow beneath this wall sconce in the room. I pointed it out to the tech and she said she'd worked in that room for many years and had never once noticed it :D
    pfjuvjdn7hd9.jpg

This cracked me up. 😂
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,923 Member
    Options
    Omg, my husband wants to know what I’m laughing at!!!!

The sign on the mammogram waiting room read “BIRCH ROOM”. I did a doubletake because I misread it.

The aide laughed and said,”I know what you think you saw! Everyone does!”
    Hahaha this is gold. Too funny!

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,332 Member
    Options
    Having cut out sugar for good, my food tastes sooo much better now. I eat apples or berries for dessert instead of ice cream or pie, and I don't feel like I'm missing out. I can taste the sweetness of carrots, broccoli, and nuts. The other day I ate a few almonds and they legit tasted like marzipan, amazing. I feel like I can enjoy the entire range of food flavors now, from the savory to the (naturally) sweet, instead of constantly chasing after the sweet end of it and never being satisfied.

Wow.

Take off the mask and look what's hiding underneath. Thank you for sharing that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!