30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• ricanstace
    Options
    Count me in.
  • connollyda
    Options
    Count me in too. I've started and stopped a few times, maybe this is the motivation I need to see it through!
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    I am new here too! I have had this DVD for almpst a year stll in the sealed pckg. How do I join your October challange. I definatly could use the support and motivation and the challange!
  • Jycooper
    Options
    Count me in. I have started before but couldn't finish bc of technical issues w/ dvd players.
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been a slacker since my vacation in June :blushing: . I am ready to be rid of these last 5 lbs. I am in. I can't promise 7 days a week but I am going to aim for 4 intense days a week!

Good luck!
  • curninrj
    Options
    I bought mine at Sam's Club. And I'm pretty sure Best Buy has them too :-)
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jls886
    Options
    Count me in as well!
  • Kayres2011
    Options
    I am looking for fitness pals as well to help stay motivated.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome! all you newcomers. Just to keep you updated, we will be starting on Saturday. Feel free to post your starting weight (I will be) and measurements. Take pics too to post at the end of the 30 Days. Don't feel discouraged if you can't do all 30 days in a row, life does happen and i'm sure we will all have a day here and there where we are unable to do it. See ya then!
  • summersmaze
    summersmaze Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in - would love to be able to stick with this
  • LezleyAnne77
    Options
    I was already geared up to start this on Saturday, October first.. So, I am totally in! I just bought the DVD last night along with 3 and 5lb weights! I am doing pictures and measurements tonight!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD myself... planned to start on the 1st anyway! I'm in!
  • nicole922
    Options
    I have the DVD, but haven't been consistant with it...until now...I'm in!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bought video and weights today does anyone know how we record this video in our exercise log?
  • adanhauer
    adanhauer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I've started this soooooo many times then stopped like a week in or so. Count me in! And please please please someone help keep me accountable! =)
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i hope i get my DVD in the mail by Saturday!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I actually started tonight, is that ok?
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in I already took my before pics :)
  • Dianababii
    Options
    Im in, I just completed day four but, i want to continue to do it until the end of october as well:)