FEBRUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Nice run @ContraryMaryMary . The trail looks nice. I hope you get some rain at your house soon.

Nice running @Laurz9191 . I hope your daughter feels better soon and no one else in the household gets it.

Nice run @tarun_yadavA . I'm glad your son ran part of it with you today. I'm not a huge pistachio fan, but the dessert looks good - better if the creme were a different color. LOL I hope you enjoyed it.

Nice walk @daria0919 . I'm glad you enjoyed exercising with the training group!

Great run @Mari33a .

Glad you had a nice run too @kgirlhart .

@Leigh_b That sounds like a really tough run, but you did it!

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @shanaber You did great with the run/walk on the trail. Those pictures are beautiful. I hope they let you get back out and running again soon. Hobbes looks great. I also hope the rain's aren't too bad in your area!

@chris_in_cal I hope the rains aren't horrible in your area either. You did great today!!!

It sounds like you are doing great with your training plan @Laurz9191 ! Fingers crossed for a PB on your race.

@martaindale I'm glad your cat (pet) is back to it's normal self. You are doing great. Sometimes running by feel gets you there faster than if you are trying to maintain a pace - says the person who can never maintain a pace. But I have been surprised by my pace sometimes when I am just going by feel. :wink: You have a great attitude going into the race. I hope you really enjoy it.

Great run @Scott6255 . I'm glad your Achilles felt good.