Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• catfun2
    catfun2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined 2 weeks ago. So far so good. I'm doing Keto and intermittent fasting. Anyone else here doing the same?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! HHD.....Feel free to add me! Have a fantastic day!
  • mattWilson2534
    mattWilson2534 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all, I am looking for more new friends so feel free to add me!
  • spie287
    spie287 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today have 15kgs to loose. Planning to do IF and calorie count to win. Please feel free to add me. Looking forward to more milestones.
  • Jenlefleur1898
    Jenlefleur1898 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fellow ladies in the UK, trying to lose weight! Looking for motivation and support! ☺️✌🏼
  • mzm9kddk9x
    mzm9kddk9x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I hope everyone’s day was a great one! I’m new to MFP and I’m looking forward to getting a better grip on my fitness journey. I could use all the help so if you’re willing to motivate each other let’s go!
  • TheRealChrisch
    TheRealChrisch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m new! Let’s motivate each other! Always up for making new friends!
  • ThomasSpychalski
    ThomasSpychalski Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I've posted here before I've been using the app since January 1st and so far have logged in everyday.

Have lost around 15 pounds when last weighed in late January (do not have nor can aquire a scale), but have been changing my eating habits and using the app every day.

Hello and good luck to all!
  • qqpmyvnjjx
    qqpmyvnjjx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the fitness journey!

I am a Tradesman who thought doing my work was enough and boy was I wrong! When we rest we rust, shaking off the rust now and 1month into going to the gym 5days a week on a basic strength and conditioning program

Open to any and all advice and friends on a similar journey 🙌🏼
  • cfriedman44
    cfriedman44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my. Name is Carol. I'm new here and still trying how to put in a exercise for walking with a walker. I am disabled and need assistance to walk. I'm glad to be here starting my journey of living a better and healthier lifestyle.
  • FitRahulCoach
    FitRahulCoach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey what's up guys, I'm a personal trainer and online coach from South Africa. Looking to meet some new people and maybe help out.
  • Mexic995
    Mexic995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What’s up Everyone!

My names Felipe and I’ve been using this app for years and it’s my first time posting! I’m really trying to track all meals and workouts consistently, and would love to make some new like-minded friends for accountability and to share strategies!
    Feel feee to add!
  • tonyburwood48
    tonyburwood48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hiya everyone im tony from uk bmi 32% looking for buddies to help with journey
  • elaineanne1
    elaineanne1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi it is some time since I was last on here, the years have not been kind to me, COVID dinot help at all and last year I had two hip operations.
    I have put on about 2 stones, I find it very difficult to exercise at the moment and hope to start swimming again soon.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am not new here but looking to add new friends. I first joined in 2012 and lost around 45 lbs. I kept that off pretty well until 2022 where at age 44 I found I was pregnant with my first child (actually a first for both of us....my fiance was 50 at the time). Anyway, I gained about 50 lbs with the pregnancy in 2022 but never did shed the extra weight afterwards. Was finally tired of feeling so sluggish and also realizing that, hey i'm going to be running after a toddler soon, I finally got serious about it the end of 2023. I've lost about 30 lbs with another 40 to lose. Please feel free to add me. I could always use for friends for encouragement and to help encourage along the way. I always feel more motivated with I see other's success stories. Good Luck to everyone....we can do this!!
  • pw9mjhy8xb
    pw9mjhy8xb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all… I am in the worst shape of my life and it’s embarrassing… I re-downloaded the app bought the premium and have gotten serious about tracking what I’m eating and I’m shocked at the garbage I’ve been consuming.
    I need to lose 45 pounds but I will take 25 and be happy.
    I need this to work out… Otherwise, I’m in big trouble
  • cookbriane
    cookbriane Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 12
    Options
    Hello MFP Community. Been using this app off and on (mostly off) for the past several years. I need to refocus and this app has helped me with that endeavor in the past. I am noticing that the things I use to do to drop weight are less effective and take way more effort as I age. Self-care must become a priority for me and physical health is at the top of the list. I have not used the community connection in previous usages of this app. I am hopeful of receiving inspiration from you and your testimonies. Your posts and stories encourage me, Thanks!