FEBRUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    You did great @martaindale . Like you said, something is better than nothing.

@SummerSkier I'm glad Lil Bit is feeling better!

@Scott6255 Great run, but that is super hot for this time of year. I'm glad it was the shoes that caused your Achilles to act up. (Easy fix.)

Super active day @ContraryMaryMary . Congrats on the speedy run.

Good running @kgirlhart . I'm with you about being more afraid of being bitten by a little dog than a bigger one. My mom always says that it's not the barking dogs you have to worry about, it's the one's that sneak up on you that are more likely to bite. She may have something there.

Nice rainy run @tarun_yadavA .

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    @yirara Sounds like a great long weekend in London. Glad you are home and feeling some better.

Nice run @Mari33a .

Nice run @emptydog . Yeah for signing up for the race. I hope you enjoy it.

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited February 22
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I felt like I could run forever and went 7 miles.

I love those runs - looking forward to getting back into that zone.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Glad you had such a wonderful run this morning @kgirlhart .

Another great run @tarun_yadavA .

Thanks @TheMrWobbly . I can't imagine working a "36 hour shift" to get something done and then have the boss's boss complain! I would feel like telling them "where to go" too! I hope you can get some good rest and then a little exercise to keep yourself healthy. Curious - what is your job?

I started taking the meds this morning. I hate reading about all of the possible, horrible side affects. It makes me wonder if it is worth it and I know that I'll be on edge all day today, thinking every little thing is a possible problem. LOL If all goes well today, tomorrow should be better, as far as the paranoia goes anyway. :lol: