FEBRUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Thanks @SummerSkier . You did great this month. I guess I didn't realize that was the difference in pull up and chin ups. I learned something today.

@kgirlhart Great job hanging in there yesterday and getting the run done despite it being a struggle. That's really "hot" weather for Feb. Glad today's run was better. I chuckled at "If you are going to get bit by a dog, outside the hospital in front of an EMT is a pretty good place to be." So true.

Hang in there @Mari33a . I'm probably going to have my lowest mileage month in a really long time. Sometimes, things happen that are beyond our control. We aren't failure's though, because we will try again next month!

No wonder you are a bit sore @Teresa502 ! I loved your hiking report and pictures. Thanks for sharing. I probably wouldn't have slept much in the hostel.

You're doing great @chris_in_cal . I'm with you being in awe of those who get up and run long miles before the sun comes up in the morning.

I'm glad your recovery is going well @martaindale .

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,712 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 - Hope pacemaker goes ok with your Dad! Lovely pics!
    Every time I hear Appalachian trail, I always think of that Robert Redford movie where he plays travel writer Bill Bryson... Starts it for a few days, then quits!

I haven't seen the movie but I've listened to the audiobook - loved it! I could really relate to the guy who thought his backpack was a little too heavy and started chucking his food over the mountain. I felt like that more than once!

Great streaking! Rest day tomorrow?

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 Sounds like a great run. Glad the sun is shining today. Congrats on your highest monthly mileage! So, why the extra 0.1 km?

@Teresa502 I hope you dad gets along well today.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA Congrats on the 60 day streak. You did great!