WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Joy1580vb
    Joy1580vb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies.

Heather, wonderful news that you were able to get your x-ray done. It is a start to getting an answer to your ongoing problem.

Annie, I would be looking at putting my books somewhere else in the house. Good job on the exercising.

I've been struggling with a callous on my foot for about the past 5 months and it is finally pain free. Side of little toe on one foot. Small spot but so painful. Nice to be able to walk properly again. This is the first callous I have ever had and I think it came about because I switched to very light bamboo fiber socks. Have gone back to cotton ones that are a bit thicker. Lesson learned.

Joy
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,047 Member
    Options
    Machka and Tracey there are six bookcases full of books, maybe four hundred books. And yes I want them all, at least until I can sort through them. I do read them. It was something I shared with my mother. They are down in the basement, out of the way. I put up a big sign on each bookcase, so hopefully that will remind him.

When I leave this house, I will have to choose a few. But for now, I can keep them.

Annie in Delaware
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Vicki that is an awful lot of hours for someone with heart trouble. Aren't you supposed to be resting? Hope you can find a substitute!

Annie in Delaware
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    @Tracey. I received your friend request and accepted it, but didn’t get a not yet. I’ll keep an eye out!
    RVRita
  • kevrit
    Options
    Today is: Healthy foods and cereal day! I had Cheerios (plain old fashioned type) with banana, blueberries and almond milk for breakfast. It is also book day, so I am going back to bed, not feeling all that well, some kind of virus, and reading!

RVRita

ormly84akind.jpeg
    llwmi5ru4c39.jpeg
    ylgxgqej9ri4.jpeg
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Rained alot last night.
    Michelle- heavens no,i don't think I could handle 2.. im off to the Drs office with a list of questions..
    Wish me luck..
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Rita great job on your health test numbers!

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    Options
    B)