30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Day 9 check ( wow i can reach my ankles on the stretch)

i watched level 2 while cooling down tonight looks like we are in for another gruesome 10 days, but hey it's working there's an inch gone off my waist and hips already.

best wishes to all the shredders.
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    D5L1 done.

Some parts seemed to be harder and some seemed to be easier today. I haven't really been sore so I keep wondering if I'm pushing myself hard enough. My ankles (mostly) and my knees (a little) have been achy & tired. All I know is that I'm dripping sweat and exhausted when I'm done. I'm able to keep up with most of the video even if I am following Anita most of the time. I think I will forever be doing push ups on my knees and using one 5lb weight with both arms on the side lunge & interior raises.

If you are sweating and tired you are certainly working out hard!! lol It sounds like you are doing great. I can do a few (3 or 4) regular push ups but otherwise always doing the modified. I haven't even been able to move up weight on the side lunge...3 lbs kills me on that one! You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the support and feedback. Those interior raises are killer! I was putting the weight down the first few days. I'm also struggling with the butt kicks. Just the fact that I'm trying makes me feel good though. You are doing great too! Everyone is inspiring me so much.
  • treatdream
    Options
    Day 9 check ( wow i can reach my ankles on the stretch)

i watched level 2 while cooling down tonight looks like we are in for another gruesome 10 days, but hey it's working there's an inch gone off my waist and hips already.

best wishes to all the shredders.

Great job & congrats on the 1'' loss!!!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    D9 L1 DONE!!!!!!

My knees have really been hurting. Going to put some ice on them tonight as well as some ice hot later!

But I push through it!

Day 10 tomorrow and I'm VERY nervous about starting level 2!

I can get through almost all of level 1, push-ups no and jump rope is very hard..but everything else I'm doing mostly all of it!
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 8 done.
    Seemed much easier tonight. Stared eating a little more, I don't think I was eating enough for the 30day shred and the running I'm doing to train for the half marathon I'm doing in Nov.

Hope everyone is making good progress!
  • legacysh
    Options
    i think I misscounted. oh well, Day 6 level 1 completed.
  • lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok, didn't post the last couple days but I did complete days 5 & 6! I took a rest day on Sunday, then felt sick on Monday. So I did Day 6 today and couldn't believe how much easier some of the exercises were for me! I think the rest day (or two) really helped. I hardly had to stop and take a breather and did most of the squat and press. Aaahhhh, so excited!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I finished day 8 this morning.....I have done this dvd many times before, I know that level two is tough for me when I start it. It has alot of plank & push-ups in it.....so I know I only have a couple of days of the easy level. I did this for 3 months before....and I was really pretty strong at the end!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Did day 7 of level 1 today - first day back at work after a week off so it's the first day I have had to really struggle to schedule it in. Hoping doing it justifies going out for a calorific birthday dinner lol.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job everyone!!!!! I am impressed with all of us!

I did Day 9 yesterday and have completed Day 10 Level 1 today! Onward and upward tomorrow and am nervous!
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Did Level 2 Day 1 today.

OW OW OW!

The Natalie level is not going to happen for the foreseeable future!

I have no energy for any further commentary.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    really do not have the energy for this tonight, but it must be done, i feel tired my arms and shoulders are heavy,
    i'm just going to push through it . i fill in the exercise diary at dinner time, so that i have to burn off the cals if i want to stay under the allowance.
    take day 10 level 1 as done,
    talk yo you all tomorrow,
    good luck to all the shredders
    Sam
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I didn't post yesterday b/c I rested (I had a lot going on & I just wasn't motivated). I got my butt up this morning (a little later than I wanted to), & I completed D7L1!! It was okay, I was a little winded not sure why but it was a pretty good workout. I'm tempted t work out again today to make-up my missed day & to be on track. I'll think about it.

Good luck everyone!! You guys are a great source of information & motivation & I truly appreciate it! Have a great evening!!
  • treatdream
    Options
    D6L1 complete.

It was pretty tough for me today. I'm always pretty winded but was pretty bad today. I'm also starting to have a few aches & pains that are distracting me during the workout - as long as they aren't constant I am not worrying about them. I didn't keep up very well but I kept telling myself I could do it & tried to push through. Got to keep a positive attitude. I can't expect perfection.

Good job to you all! You rock my socks!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Did Level 2 Day 1 today.

OW OW OW!

The Natalie level is not going to happen for the foreseeable future!

I have no energy for any further commentary.

I read this and now I am really nervous about doing Level 2 this evening!!! lol I am gonna do it though! Good job!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ok Day 1 Level 2 is COMPLETE!!!!

I was so nervous about doing this level, BUT I LOVE IT!!!! It was hard, don't get me wrong. But I enjoyed it a lot more than level 1. I had to do the modified version on almost everything, but I could do the push up part on the planks at the begining! I also thought the cardio was easier. The abs exercises are hard but I can feel them working!! I am so glad I didn't talk myself out of trying level 2. I honestly thought about staying on level 1 the whole 30 days, but I am glad I didn't.

Great job to all of you are sticking to this!~! There is nothing we can't do that we put our minds to! Don't let fear or negative thoughts win...keep working hard!

Also...I increased my water intake a little today and it seems to have helped my fatigue!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want to stalk you guys... you are a couple days ahead of me. I want to know what's going to be headed my way. :) Day 6 Level 1 tonight... :)
  • treatdream
    Options
    I want to stalk you guys... you are a couple days ahead of me. I want to know what's going to be headed my way. :) Day 6 Level 1 tonight... :)

Haha! You and I are on the same day so I totally know what you mean. I was just reading sissamae's comment and thinking about how brave the people ahead of us are. I've been so scared of switching to level 2 and she totally just kicked level 2's butt! Definitely made my fears subside. I'm so appreciative for that and for all the shredders who have moved on - great job!
  • coolk440
    coolk440 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Age - 19
    Starting weight - 143

Started on the 23rd and just finished day 6:happy:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Ok Day 1 Level 2 is COMPLETE!!!!

I was so nervous about doing this level, BUT I LOVE IT!!!! It was hard, don't get me wrong. But I enjoyed it a lot more than level 1. I had to do the modified version on almost everything, but I could do the push up part on the planks at the begining! I also thought the cardio was easier. The abs exercises are hard but I can feel them working!! I am so glad I didn't talk myself out of trying level 2. I honestly thought about staying on level 1 the whole 30 days, but I am glad I didn't.

Great job to all of you are sticking to this!~! There is nothing we can't do that we put our minds to! Don't let fear or negative thoughts win...keep working hard!

Also...I increased my water intake a little today and it seems to have helped my fatigue!

Well I just finished level 1 today going to start level 2 tomorrow. Was also thinking about just staying on level one for 30 days! What am I getting myself into tomorrow? I am VERY nervous because my knees are killing me. But I am going to do it tomorrow! Wish me luck! Great job on pushing through it and doing it!