What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,832 Member
    Options
    I reentered the office after my lunchtime walk & thought we must be helping someone with limited access to soap & water so I braced myself to smile through my tears.

But nope. Some selfish clod microwaved onions
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I reentered the office after my lunchtime walk & thought we must be helping someone with limited access to soap & water so I braced myself to smile through my tears.

Better than burning the popcorn I spose - glass half full ? maybe ? 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

My boss would probably gag himself to death at the smell of popcorn. He has issues 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options

I was thinking burnt popcorn, too, but then I thought fritos.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I was thinking burnt popcorn, too, but then I thought fritos.

Funny how every office is pretty much the same
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 15
    Options
    Edgewood Arsenal

A conversation:

"I can't believe our government would do that," said an incredulous man.

I answered, "I can. Have you heard of Tuskegee?"

He replied, "Yeah, but that was on black people."

Okkkkkkkkk
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    edited March 15
    Options
    Mildly infuriating that I have to resort to buying only "ankle" jeans when shopping online because otherwise the jeans are way too long for me as so many places don't sell petites 😭 Why does the universe think that most women are model height??
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    My handsome boy watching or on watch or something
    02h7saq5k6tz.jpeg

For a sec I was like how can he see anything with that thing over his face and then I realized you did the thing people do to pics to make the person anonymous but you actually have a brain so you didn't just blur it which really doesn't do squat :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    My handsome boy watching or on watch or something
    02h7saq5k6tz.jpeg

For a sec I was like how can he see anything with that thing over his face and then I realized you did the thing people do to pics to make the person anonymous but you actually have a brain so you didn't just blur it which really doesn't do squat :)
    😂 yes
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Question: how does one know if one is developing an allergy to something one has never had allergy to before?

In other words, is the back of my throat supposed to be tingly when I eat walnuts?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    Question: how does one know if one is developing an allergy to something one has never had allergy to before?

In other words, is the back of my throat supposed to be tingly when I eat walnuts?

I don’t know how but I wouldn’t think walnuts would make your throat feel strange if you’ve eaten them before with no problem.
    I’m assuming you’re alright since it’s been 40min.
    💓
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I don’t know how but I wouldn’t think walnuts would make your throat feel strange if you’ve eaten them before with no problem.
    I’m assuming you’re alright since it’s been 40min.
    💓

I took Benadryl because I'm paranoid. 💤
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This site ain't what it use to be
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Why do mosquito bites not itch all day then all of a sudden become itchy
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Why do mosquito bites not itch all day then all of a sudden become itchy

Cause science
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Why is it that the majority of shampoo and conditioner bottles are the same size or even have a larger bottle of the matching conditioner when I know that I use a fraction of the conditioner than I do shampoo and assume it’s the same for most people.
    The logic escapes me.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I went to a birthday party yesterday and was told by someone i know only as an acquaintance that people really are bothered by me. I asked why is this, and if so why was i invited? I was okay with the answers why.....i guess im not for everybody
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I went to a birthday party yesterday and was told by someone i know only as an acquaintance that people really are bothered by me. I asked why is this, and if so why was i invited? I was okay with the answers why.....i guess im not for everybody

How I see it is, those people aren't enriching your life in any way. They aren't paying your bills, they aren't supporting your goals/dreams so in the end it doesn't really matter if they like you or not which it seems like you're okay with that realization. I'm sure you have plenty of people in your life who see the best in you and those are the people that matter.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Their loss
    💓