JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2024

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

JFT, Friday, March 15th
    • 64 oz water before 7:00 p.m. 😖 Was still nauseous today and water tastes like metal. Hard to get down. Do better tomorrow!
    • Level up to unprocessed whole food choices >80% of the day. 😖 Nausea. Ate what I could get down. Baby steps. It’s ok!
    • Close at least one activity ring on my watch. 😊
    • Journal / prayer and devotional time. 😊
    • Early bedtime. Evening routine. 😊

Happy Saturday! I didn’t do so great with my food and water goals yesterday, but it’s ok. It’s going to take some time to bounce back. Every day is a brand new start. 😁

JFT, Saturday, March 16th
    • 64 oz water before 7:00 p.m.
    • Log food and close Food Diary at end of the day.
    • Close at least one activity ring on my watch
    • Journal / prayer and devotional time
    • Prewash apples, grapes and berries. 😊
    • Clean out fridge.
    • Declutter something, 15 minutes. 😊
    • Early bedtime. Evening routine.

Focus of 2024: Today, I am healthy. Today, I choose peace.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,596 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until dinner with DH. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    Here I go again.. not posting in over a week my goals. Like @Bex .. I am really struggling with getting going, until now we have "shorts" and "short sleeve" kind of weather... and I feel so out of shape! Physically I can tell the difference to... my stamina is not what it used to be just a year ago. Hubby reminds me that I am going to be 74 .. but I refuse to believe that is the reason. I weigh a good 15 pounds more than I did a year ago... almost 25 pounds more than I should be weight to be in the healthy range.
    So... whos going to do anything about it? I'm not going to take that "magic pill" that Kelly Clarkson took... there is no such thing as that. So .... I need to get with it!!
    It is very late today, saturday, so I won't post my goals.. except the rest of tonite.. no more food. I ate healthy all day, except I tend to grab a handful of nuts, mix in a handful of raisins. I did this TWICE today.. ha.. thats probably like 1000 calories right there. Even though its healthy, its still calories!!
    So ... tomorrow is even suppose to be my official weigh in day. I will do that.. and get back on track!!
    @PackerFanInGB: I hope you realize how much you have inspired, not only me, but everyone on this board. We have all been routing for you... you are one very brave and strong lady! I knew you would get through this .. you had the right attitide! And I love your focus": Today I am healthy. Today I choose peace! What a beautiful quote. Love you like a wonderful friend I have never met. So very very proud of you... You rest though dear friend! Take your time and do what you need to do to regain your strength back. Your a fighter .. you've got this beat!!
    @beachwalker99: I would love to see your crocheted lepracaun! Please post a picture! I'm trying to learn crochet.. but I find if I do it too long my hands hurt. Gosh.. I hope that's not arthritis! Someone told me I just need to keep practicing.. but so far, all I make is dishcloths. But ... crocheted dishcloths are the best!
    @Snowflake1968 -- logging everyday is great progress! It starts with that!
    @Bex953172 -- Ha .. I'll be the one to tell you off!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

So Ok ... who wants to join me in a "small" challenge. Since I weigh myself tomorrow (and yikes, I don't want to even see what it says), who wants to join me in just a TWO POUND challenge!! My aim is 2 pounds off... even if it takes me 2 weeks. Hows that for small steps. @Bex .. you in???

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    Here I go again.. not posting in over a week my goals. Like @Bex .. I am really struggling with getting going, until now we have "shorts" and "short sleeve" kind of weather... and I feel so out of shape! Physically I can tell the difference to... my stamina is not what it used to be just a year ago. Hubby reminds me that I am going to be 74 .. but I refuse to believe that is the reason. I weigh a good 15 pounds more than I did a year ago... almost 25 pounds more than I should be weight to be in the healthy range.
    So... whos going to do anything about it? I'm not going to take that "magic pill" that Kelly Clarkson took... there is no such thing as that. So .... I need to get with it!!
    It is very late today, saturday, so I won't post my goals.. except the rest of tonite.. no more food. I ate healthy all day, except I tend to grab a handful of nuts, mix in a handful of raisins. I did this TWICE today.. ha.. thats probably like 1000 calories right there. Even though its healthy, its still calories!!
    So ... tomorrow is even suppose to be my official weigh in day. I will do that.. and get back on track!!
    @PackerFanInGB: I hope you realize how much you have inspired, not only me, but everyone on this board. We have all been routing for you... you are one very brave and strong lady! I knew you would get through this .. you had the right attitide! And I love your focus": Today I am healthy. Today I choose peace! What a beautiful quote. Love you like a wonderful friend I have never met. So very very proud of you... You rest though dear friend! Take your time and do what you need to do to regain your strength back. Your a fighter .. you've got this beat!!
    @beachwalker99: I would love to see your crocheted lepracaun! Please post a picture! I'm trying to learn crochet.. but I find if I do it too long my hands hurt. Gosh.. I hope that's not arthritis! Someone told me I just need to keep practicing.. but so far, all I make is dishcloths. But ... crocheted dishcloths are the best!
    @Snowflake1968 -- logging everyday is great progress! It starts with that!
    @Bex953172 -- Ha .. I'll be the one to tell you off!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

So Ok ... who wants to join me in a "small" challenge. Since I weigh myself tomorrow (and yikes, I don't want to even see what it says), who wants to join me in just a TWO POUND challenge!! My aim is 2 pounds off... even if it takes me 2 weeks. Hows that for small steps. @Bex .. you in???

You read my mind! I was gonna kickstart the 5lb challenge!! I think we can do better than 2lb!

Although I didn't start logging yesterday. Oops!

However I am today! On my birthday of all days! But better to start now then never!

I'll also weigh myself tomorrow although I know I'm not gonna like what I see!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 953 Member
    Options

JFT Saturday 16th March

THINK before I eat ✅ 3 sensible meals :)
    Only one snack ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ✅

Today is the only day in the next 2 weeks which is forecast dry (until about 4pm anyway!) so I really need to start doing outside things. Will take it slowly.

Got some garden tidying done before the rain started at 4pm. Forecast was spot on. It's still raining so no outside stuff today.

JFT Sunday 17th March

THink before I eat
    Only one snack
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Happy birthday! 🎉🎈
    You're a stronger woman than I am, logging on your birthday! Have a great day.

May I join in on the challenge, whether its 2 or 5 pounds? I really need something to make me focus on this. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning before I get ready to see the osteopath.

• Bex953172
    Options
    I know I haven't posted goals today but I have been logging my food! My scales ran out of battery but I'm charging them up now so hopefully they'll be ready by dinner time!

I'm not sure how I want to proceed with this.. but I think I may log on daily but not post goals, but rather post what I've achieved that day. I think I find that easier than all the editing etc in the posts and having to do the posts twice a day! Especially when they're basically the same goals

But in going to have my goals written down at home.

Today is going well so far :)
  • mytime6630
    edited March 17
    Options
    Yesterday I walked 4 miles. Normally, this is easy for me, even after I go to the gym for 60 minutes in the morning. But yesterday.. those 4 miles felt like I had walked 10! SO I KNOW I've got to get back to doing more squats, more leg exercises, and most importantly, get these extra 20 pounds off. I love to garden. So many people that are my age can't garden anymore.. because they can't get down on the ground. I don't want that to happen.. I love it too much. I love planting, mowing the grass, anything outside.
    Think of carrying a large bag of fertilizer, or bird seed that weighs 20 pounds. That is hard to do!
    I made myself a chart at the beginning of the year... what I wanted to lose each month (and it was only 4 pounds a month, so not that much). I wrote down what I wanted to weigh at the beginning of February, March, April, etc.
    I took it down, because I wasn't meeting those goals. But IF I had kept going since I started, on April 1st .I would be close to 12 pounds lighter than I currently am. That was a very conservative loss of just 1 pound a week...and I didn't even do that. Instead, ha.. I am like 2 pounds lighter this morning than I was January 1st.
    So ... like I said. If I don't do it, who will! There is no magic pill to just drop the pounds. It has to be ME.
    So, my goals today, March 17 (st Patricks day!)
    1. LOG ALL FOOD
    2. concentrate on water
    3. concentrate on calories .. keep it at or below 1400
    4. do 25 squats
    5. go for a walk since I skipped the gym this morning
    6. Do it. Do not give up. Its totally up to me what I want to look and feel like. If I want to continue to feel old and tired, look frumpy in my clothes.. keep doing what I am doing. If I want to fight getting older, stay as limber and strong as I can, wear cute clothes .. I have to change. Its up to me.
    7. What do I want to look like the rest of my life. Overweight, frumpy, unable to do what I love. Or be a "young" 74 year old.. that can still walk, can still garden, can wear beautiful clothes and feel like I look nice, to be energic, to be able to continue to ride my bike, etc etc! Thats what I want.
    My weight history
    Name is Joan. Age 73; 5'11"
    SW Year 2017: 220-217
    SW Year 2018: 195.5
    SW Year 2019 : 206 -- met my goal weight of 178, but gained 5 lbs over pandemic
    SW Year 2020: 182.6 -- gained another 12 pounds through the pandemic
    SW Year 2021:195 -- weight fluctuated all year from 184-190s
    SW Year 2022: 190 - reached 182 in August. But weight on a slow increase the rest of the year.
    SW Year 2023: 207.8 - got my weight down to 195; I always gain again between halloween and New Years.
    SW year 2024: 209.0

Goals for 2024:

Staring weight: Jan 7, 2024: 209.0
    Goal weight at the end of 2024: 175-180, and learn to maintain
    Goal to lose 25-30 lbs this year to be in healthy range
    Weight Goals:
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 185 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 175- reach this by September
    Weekly Weigh-ins
    Jan 7: 209.0
    Jan 14: 211
    Jan 21: 211.6
    Jan 28:207.2
    Feb 1: 206.2 (goal was 205)
    Feb 4: 206
    Feb 11: 207
    Feb 18:
    216. Feb 25:205.8
    March 3: 206.2 (Goal was 199)
    March 10: Did not weigh in
    March 17: 207.2 -- not going anywhere!! Starting the 5 pound challenge
    March 24:
    March 31:
    April 7:
    April 14:
    April 21:
    April 28:
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Happy Birthday @Bex!!!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all.

I am new to this group but not new to the lifestyle.

14 days ago I renewed my promise to better my health ... physically and spiritually.

I am down 10.6 pounds by eating healthier and increasing my water intake.

JFT .... get in all my water and learn something new today.
    Sabrina
  • more_freggies76
    edited March 17
    Options
    JFT for 3/16/24 (yesterday)✔️
    1) Dessert ok today (last 3/10) unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios). But can have some of his candy hearts.✔️Didn't eat today
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/15)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 18.✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/13)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/15)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/15)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking..✔️
    16) Eat restaurant dinner with DH. Can have what I want including dessert if he wants.✔️

JFT for 3/17/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 3/10) unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/15)
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 18.
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/13)
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/15)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/15)
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking..
    16) Eat lunch a little early due to outing today!
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB WONDERFUL news!!! So glad you shared, and I am so happy for you. Ease back in, as you said.

@Bex953172 HaPpY BiRtHdAy BeX!!!

@pridesabtch Gia is a gorgeous dog. Aren't puppies an adventure?

@SaLandrum Welcome to JFT!

Well, I haven't posted goals or food for a few days, nor have I gone for dog walks or any other exercise. Whenever I go out of town to visit my parents, I stay overnight and typically skip logging, since it would be guesswork. This trip was fine, but the day before, we had workmen/thermostat issues at home, and when I returned, weather not so nice & I was lazy. Apparently, our typical March weather has reappeared for a while, and I'm going to have to suck it up. That fake spring we had was so nice, but not sticking around. Hubby and I have seen snow flurries on and off today. Oh well.

JFT 3/17 Sunday
    1) Church 9:00 :smiley:
    2) Salmon, veg & side salad for supper / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    3) Suck it up, bundle up for wind & cold and WALK DOG
    4) Air in tires (warning light went on this a.m.) / check status of Soc. Sec. application / wash dishes / start planning & make list for Easter dinner / read / digital declutter / other?

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 & eldest brother visited
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @SaLandrum Welcome to the group!

@mytime6630 I'm in for the 5lb challenge! And yes come on!! We CAN do this. By May 1st we'll both be 5lbs lighter! Tell yourself that!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!! 32 today :)

Had a good day food wise. My phone thought I was cycling again 😂 I wasn't, at the time it's saying I was cooking Sunday dinner!
    I'm actually over by 7 calories lol! But the Sunday dinner was probs a bit too big AND there was cake afterwards but I had a small slice. They're just high in calories though, hard to avoid.

I didn't eat all my dinner though, which is a first. I actually stopped when I was full!

I've also asked Ash to help me with one thing. To never let me have 3 enchiladas on "Mexican night" ever again. Two is MORE than enough and I always ALWAYS have 3. Because I'm addicted to them because theyre so nice, espeically with some sour cream on the side *drool*. But I always feel sick afterwards from being so full so I've told him to ban me from having 3 lol *sigh* the things we have to do.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 3/17/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 3/10) unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/15)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 18.✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/13)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/15)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/15)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking..✔️
    16) Eat lunch a little early due to outing today!✔️
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 3/18/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 3/10) unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/15)
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 18.
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/14). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/13)
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/15)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/17)
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking..
    16) None of the cornbeef and cabbage today.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    JFT - Mon Mar 18
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Move 20 Minutes
    Weigh for 2-5lb challenge

I need to keep reading tomorrow, it’s late tobight
  • Bex953172
    Options
    5LB CHALLENGE
    17th March - 1st May
    SW: 167
    GW: 162
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,094 Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Still here. Busy few weeks. It’s good to see everyone’s renewed commitment to their goals.

I’m going to skip ahead from my last post, and try and read back when I can.

Potted Bio - 2024
    Terri: Female; 77; living in Northern Ireland; married 57 years; 2 daughters, 3 adult grands: ex Maths teacher; volunteer group leader for U3A (University of the Third Age, life-long learning charity)
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    In maintenance: August 2017 (initially started maintenance at 160lbs, but continued to gradually drop until I was below my UGW of 140)
    LW: 131.2 (December 2022)
    CW: 136.4 (put on a couple of lbs in December which I am working on removing)
    Maintenance rage: 130 < 140
    My goals in February will be the same as January.
    🤗💖🫶❄️☃️❄️🫶💖🤗
    🤗💖March 2024💖🤗
    🤗💖🫶❄️☃️❄️🫶💖🤗
    March focus:
    📍Heart Health: working on short daily bursts of HIIT to raise heart rate.
    Using Fitbit zone minutes, and monitoring recovery time.
    💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
    💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
    💓💓💓

Daily Solid Habits:
    💎Right This Minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Just DO it!!!
    Morning Routines:
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎Make bed/walk
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Choose healthy snacks
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    In between:
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 5500 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Zone minutes > 25
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎Daily chores
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    Evening Routines:
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC/Hogwarts
    💎Close Fitbit rings/Zone minutes
    💎Building Healthy Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Clutter Sweep
    🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶
    🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶
    🫶🫶🫶

💗 Terri 💗

2 lb challenge: (weigh less today than I did yesterday)
    March 17: 137.8 lbs