30 Day Shred Challenge?

Options

Replies

• getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Today I will count as two days for the three days I skipped while sick

I did Week 2 Day 2, 45 minutes of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 45 minutes of elyptical, Day 11
  • jellybean82
    jellybean82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just did L2D3, my body feels like jello, I'm thinking that's a good thing. :smile:

Time to hit the showers!
  • joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hey guys, can I join your little group? I have just done level 2 day 6, and am really losing motivation, I came so close to not doing it tonight, but I really wanna get through it and I know if I take a day off I wont get back on it! Could use some accountability! xx
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sure thing! Join us :)

I will look for your post on how you did tomorrow!
  • duramater27
    duramater27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    level 2, day 2 done. i actually like the walking push ups BUT I'm sucking it on some of the other moves! those push-up/jumping jacks - yowza. I agree that the "modified" is TOO modified, so i'm doing as many of the real ones as I can with a bit of a break in between. it's the sequence of a lot of quad and shoulders that makes it hard for me i think -- any one by itself, not so bad, but in a row? ouch!

and yay! for using this thread for motivation wherever you are in the 30 day shred sequence.

it helps a lot to be held accountable by posting after each workout.

thanks folks.
  • runninggirl262
    runninggirl262 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 completed.. It seems to be getting "easier". I too feel more committed by posting my results each day. Keep it up everyone- we can do it.
  • joyoungolivia
    Options
    Level 2 day 7 done, I really had to firce myself to do it, i havent taken a day off so far and really want to complete it without stopping. It is killing me though, I dont know about anyone else but I just feel shattered all the time doing this workout! looking forward to when its over to be honest! Jillian is great, but I hate her! lol

How is everyone else doing?! xx
  • Saffyra
    Options
    L2D5.

Yeah, it definitely is the combo of using the same muscles over and over that poops me out on the plank jacks. I do try to make sure its never more of a 5 second break.

I find that I need Jillian yelling at me to do 'a few more' in order to push though.

I gotta tell you though... I am looking forward to level three. This level SUCKS! I hate all the planks!!

I refuse to give up though. Must.Keep.Going....
  • duramater27
    Options
    Just finished Level 2, Day 3. This is going to be a loooooooong 10 days.
  • runninggirl262
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6. I pulled out a real jump rope to do the jump rope cardio portion. I felt like I jumped higher with the real thing.
  • joyoungolivia
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done!! this time i managed to do the full version of everything except the double jump rope!! I'm really proud that I got through the plank jacks and the plank squats (or whatever they are called!!) without taking a break!! level 3 soon!!

Does anyone know what level 3 looks like?? I dont think I can handle much more!! lol x
  • Saffyra
    Options
    L2D6. I'm getting a lot better. I can do the 'stand on one leg and lift both weights' exercise without a break!

I still need breaks for other ones ( cheerleader squats and V raises) though. But so much better than the first day I did this level.

I heard that Level 3 is easier than level 2. I sure hope so. If its less gymnastic, that would be nice. I'm hoping there wont be any planks.
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I did L1D3 today, and I’m finding that it’s starting to get easier. The only thing that really hurts still is the anterior raises.

1/10th of the way through!
  • duramater27
    Options
    Level 2, Day 4 done. I'm over my calories, so I jog in place while watching TV. Cheap & easy, I s'pose.

Keep it up, folks!
  • runninggirl262
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7. I tried heavier weights today , (5 pounds), It works for some movements but by the very last set I had to use the lighter ones.

Might not get in day 8 tomorrow, on the road all day. I will not get home until 11:00 pm.

Does it count as one day or two if I Shred twice in a day? Morning and night?
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 9 in a few moments.

Sooo ready for this level to be over.
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I haven't been checking in but I'm still doing my shred. Finished L2 D7 this morning. I was so proud that I managed the full plank jacks. I realized I was just phoning it in with the modified ones. Will try the plank squats (or whatever they're called) tomorrow. My weight loss has been 2 lb so far (lost 2, gained 2, and lost 2 again) but I'm looking forward to measuring at the end of this level to see how many inches I've lost. My yoga pants keep falling down during the jumping... LOL!
  • duramater27
    Options
    L2 D5 done! 1/2 way there!
  • Saffyra
    Options
    I think Level 2 is trying to kill me! It's not getting any easier. I still have to rest during plank jacks and those frickin' cheerleader V raise squat things. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I apparently have weakling anterior deltoids >:|

The only thing that makes me happy is that I miscounted on here and I'm actually on day 9 of Level 2 according to my calendar. Thank GOD! I just want this to be OVER!

So tomorrow is my last day of Level 2 and I take a rest day on Sundays. So I will be starting level 3 on Monday. I'm kinda grumpy that I'm only going to get in 5 days of level 3. We are taking a road trip to go hiking in a few National Parks. So I *will* be getting exercise, just not 30DS.

I'll finish the last five days when I get back.

I *really* want to compare my measurements so I've promised myself that hiking doesnt count as 30DS and I have to finish it before I retake my measures.
  • Saffyra
    Options
    Okay, I cant lie.

I moved on to Level 3. Yep. I skipped the last day of level 2 and moved on.

I am so glad I did!! Level 2 made me want to quit! Level 3 makes me want to do it twice!

Way better.

Yes, I still needed some breaks but I was so happy it wasnt level 2 that I popped right back into the moves without a second thought.