WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    Beth, Margaret, So sorry for your stress about trying to do your best for other people. Sometimes we ask too much of ourselves. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,336 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    Options
    Heather: Good to know that you have a date for 1st surgery. You shouldn’t feel guilty about having to call off childminding. It’s important that you get that surgery asap.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    No work today so I got to exercise! Did the stairmaster and then took the water aerobics class. Then went to Aldi then to Ollies to see if they had the chlorinating solution for the pool which they didn’t so I’ll probably get it Sun. when I go to WalMart.

Ladies: need ideas. PJ will be graduating preschool in May and I’m looking for ideas for a gift for him.

Weather was fantastic yesterday. We even got the cover to the spa off and cleaned. Then there was a problem with a hose from the power washer to the wand and water kept squirting out. So I went to Lowe’s Hardware and got a new one. By the time I got back and Vince got it put on, it was too late to get the covers off the pool (boo). What I wouldn’t do for one more (just one) day like yesterday. Sunny (so the covers would dry) and not breezy. Also washed and waxed my car on Mon.

Allie – when I got to the end of that stuff, I would have to hold my nose just to get it down. Pictures of Smiles always Make me grin

Get this: at the gym today I put my water bottle on the stairstepper then went to the bathroom. When I got back, someone else was on the stairstepper! Fortunately, the one next to it was unoccupied so I just moved over. But what if it had been occupied? Didn’t my water bottle there give her a clue that someone was using it?

Anna – I’m so sorry your cat had “hunger pains”

Speaking of hair: I’m supposed to get mine cut tomorrow. Seems the cosmetology school now has this thing where you can either leave a message or send them an email. What a pain! I left a message Tues and she called me back, but when she did I was outside working so I didn’t get the message until later. I would just rather (like before) talk to the person and get the appt made that day.

Lanette – I would love to play pickleball, but unfortunately the times never seem to work for me. There’s one gal at the condo who organizes games, but they’re always at 9:30 and I’m usually at the gym then shopping. I tried it once, didn’t do too well. Jess was watching the chickens at her boss’ house and she gave me some of the eggs

Picked up Loki’s ashes yesterday. I remember when we had to have Bonnie cremated, vince couldn’t bear to go pick up the ashes so I just went myself and got Loki

Linda – Jess has been working with a few rescues. See, it has to be a certain kind of rescue because these were dogs that were used for teaching. When Jess signed to get her dog, she also signed that she wouldn’t give it to a SPCA. However, one rescue did find someone who is looking for a dog with theirs. Jess was totally honest about Eva’s shortcomings (the anxiety which is getting worse) and the lady still is interested. They’re supposed to go there this weened and as long as Eva gets along with their dog (which I can’t see not happening) she’s going to take the dog. If for some reason she doesn’t, Jess has determined to have Eva put down. She is miserable and making Ganon miserable too along with Jess and Colby. This lady, while she doesn’t live on a farm, lives sort-of out in the country which is the type of place Eva was at before going to the school

Barbara – just to be clear I WAS NOT on drugs when I chose the colors for the praying mantis….lol

Heather – great article! I’m so glad you got a date for your hip

Annie – lately I’ve found that eating a fair amount of protein keeps me full

Beth – so sorry about your mother

Lisa – yea for good tests but boo for the waiting

Off to vacuum out my car

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 1min 36sec, 76elev, 3.01ap, 80ahr, 97mhr, 6.14mi= 589c
    Strava app= 753c
    Other- 45.47min, working front entryway, 120ahr, 138mhr, = 268c

Total cal 857

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Pip - I want to know the story of that cremation more than I can even tell you. Your family is always fascinating.

Lololol, oh more than you know. I will, maybe later
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    Options