Options

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options
    1derland99 wrote: »
    Thank you for the welcome...

Yesterday was a bust, much like Tuesday and Monday was too :s
    Trying to get back on track is proving to be much more difficult this time around.

I was supposed to be starting back on my plan this past Monday...and here it is Thursday and I have yet to get going.

That is going to change TODAY!
    I'm going to enjoy my usual morning coffee with creamer and then at 9:00am (pst) I'll be starting 24hr fast through 9:00am tomorrow morning. Nothing to eat or drink, except water.
    A little jump start if you will...

That's my one and only goal for today.

Well, I have time for one more cup of coffee before I get this show on the road!

Good luck, but be sure your 24 hour fast doesn't trigger a 24 hour binge. Often over restricting can bite you in the butt. Slow, steady and maintainable are key factors.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wed Apr 3
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Move 20 Minutes. - 🙂
    Weigh for 5# Challenge - 196.8

JFT - Thur Apr 4
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Move 20 Minutes
    Weigh for 5# Challenge - 197.0

Sorry for those of you dealing with storms, I expect we’re not out of the woods yet for them.

@1derland99 - welcome. I love your Grand names and literally laughed out loud at the young in dinosaur years.
    I am 55 and known as Grammie, DH (59) is Grampie. We will have been married 37 years in June.
    I was part of this group for almost 2 years and did very well with it. I had an injury and then a terrible job for a few years and just got back to being more accountable to myself. I had gained back every bit of my weight plus a bit, but have lost about 9lbs now since January. 4 of those have been since March when I started posting daily again. This group helps!

@mochasmommie - Welcome!

@Bex953172 - I have a friend that goes my Glamma. I turned 43 the day that Jonah (my grandson) was born. I thought that was really cool, but now that he’ll be 13 in September it just makes me realize how fast I’m getting old. 😂

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. None of the sale foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metalusal.

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited April 4
    Options
    Welcome @1derland99 @mochasmommie7193! JFT is a great group, very supportive. You can read my info below in the spoilers.

@more_freggies76 Hang in there! My aunt had to go through that positional procedure stuff, it will get better.

Recap 4/3 W
    1) Supper? more leftover soup / log all food / cut out the snacking ~ peanuts / 64+ oz. water :neutral:
    2) Help hubby clear snow (wet, heavy... yuck) if necessary / PT exercises / at least 7,500 steps felt a bit under the weather in afternoon & evening, just laid about; must've needed that, I feel much better today
    3) Put away clean dishes ~ yay, all Easter dinner stuff clean & back in place / retry sss.gov website & contact Help Desk if necessary ~ ugh, on hold nearly an hour & my phone battery died / read / digital declutter / other? unpack Kitty food delivery, did enough :smiley:

JFT 4/4 R ~ dreary, rainy day and very glad we still have power
    1) Log all food / no evening snacks / 64+ oz. water
    2) PT exercises / at least 7,500 steps
    3) Massage 10:15 ~ aaaahhh / bank on way home / reply to LWML Pres emails / read / digital declutter / other?

5# Challenge (ends May 1):
    SW 184 on 3/18/24
    3/23/24 = 182.5 most likely sodium/water drop plus keeping portions proper
    3/30/24 = 182 working hard to clean house & prep food for Easter dinner, no dog walks for one week due to that & weather
    Challenge Goal 179

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 & eldest brother visited
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    edited April 5
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow

JFT for tomorrow (4/5)
    1) No croissants
    2) No Harvest Snappeas
    3) No cheese
    4) No beets
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options

JFT Thursday 4th

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅
    Stay in the green ✅
    No snacking ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌

JFT Friday 5th

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    PF exercises
    Osteopath visit

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Had a really good day food wise yesterday.

Brown toast for breakfast

Tuna, crushed potatoes with a little butter and garlic and kale for lunch.

Salmon, Parmentier potatoes and cabbage for dinner.

I did have a couple of cookies in bed though. And we had a share bag of crisps but they were like low fat crisps I think?
    So messed up on the snacks but we've bought healthier snacks but they're still not 100% healthy if you get me.

And I accidentally did potatoes twice in the day and fish twice LOL. We get a food shop though today so can mix things up again!

And we exercised yesterday. Me and ash have been having to do one dumbbell exercises as we have to share the weights we have. But we got stuck because he needed a higher weight and we didn't have enough to share. So I got my old weight set out but it didn't have two of the screws to hold them in place so I had to cut up a tea towel and tie it on really tight.

But then we could two dumbbell exercises and it was so much better.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    5# Challenge
    SW: 189.0
    3/20: 187.0
    3/21: 185.6
    3/27: 187.6
    3/29: 187.0
    3/30: 185.2
    3/31: 184.2
    4/1: 183.2
    4/2: 182.2
    4/3: 183.2
    4/4: 183.2
    4/5: 183.2 - Glad it didn't go up, had Mexican for dinner and ate too many chips...

JFT Thursday
    - Up at 6:30 :smiley:
    - Weigh :smiley:
    - Work by 7:30 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Log food :smiley:
    - Stay Green :neutral: Over by 14 ish...
    - Home by 4:30 :smiley:
    - Start Laundry :(
    - Infusions :smiley:
    - Cook :neutral:
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Got home around 4:00 yesterday, and put a new motor on Tim's recliner. He handed me tools, but I did the entire repair myself. Go me!

Did pretty well yesterday until dinner. We decided to go out for Mexican before going to the grocery, instead of going to the grocery and then cooking. Needless to say I ate too many chips, and had a couple of light beers. I was pleased this morning when my weight held steady. I was almost right on calories, but still a later meal can sit around and cause a weight bump.

Tim did some laundry yesterday. He can only do small loads and can't really fold things, but he did what he could.

I slept like a rock last night (10hours), didn't even wake up when V called at 12:45am. Called her this morning to make sure everything was ok. It was, she just didn't realize how late she called. I also over slept for work. I woke up at 7:00, but decided I could sleep for 10 more minutes. That turned into 40 minutes, oops! Got ready quickly and now I'm here, only 10 min late. Fridays are like a ghost town at work. Most people work 4 x 10hrs instead of 5 x 8hrs. I'm the manager so I'm expected to be here each day...

JTF Friday
    - Up by 7:15 :(
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log Food
    - Stay green
    - Home by 1:00
    - Laundry
    - Dust
    - Cook dinner - Meatloaf, peas and baked potatoes
    - Put together bathroom cabinet - didn't realize it need put together when I bought it.
    - Start putting things back in small bathroom
    - Bed by 10:00

• pridesabtch
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Had a really good day food wise yesterday.

And we exercised yesterday. Me and ash have been having to do one dumbbell exercises as we have to share the weights we have. But we got stuck because he needed a higher weight and we didn't have enough to share. So I got my old weight set out but it didn't have two of the screws to hold them in place so I had to cut up a tea towel and tie it on really tight.

But then we could two dumbbell exercises and it was so much better.

I love that you guys are doing this together! Great job working out solutions.
  • more_freggies76
    edited April 5
    Options
    JFT for today (4/5)
    1) No croissants
    2) No Harvest Snappeas
    3) No cheese
    4) No beets
    I must be doing better because yesterday I was so bored sitting in the same place! 😜 Even though I still need to stay put and position my head, I think this impatience means that I’m looking forward with hope. Decided to work on not having the same foods everyday again.

Great to see all the good work you all are doing!

Ok, I hit my limit of close iphone work for the time being.

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 12 pm.

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 - I'm a Grammie too, and the kids call my husband Papi. My eldest grandson will be 14 this month. I didn't feel old enough to be a grandma when he was born - I was 50 - but I'm feeling it now that he's a teenager! The grey in my hair might have something to do with it, but being overweight and out of shape isn't helping. I'll be 65 in November - time to stop messing around and lose the weight for good.

@1derland99 and @mochasmommie7193 - Welcome!

@more_freggies76 - Sounds like a tough road you're on. Here's hoping for a good outcome.

I'm off to Philly for the day with the grandkids and then a mini road trip to wrap up Spring Break, so I'm relaxing my goals for a few days. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dise of metamusal.
  • 1derland99
    1derland99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was better than the day before...so I'm good with that. :)

Over the past few years, I've tried a few different weight loss plans, but the one that I keep going back to is the low-carb approach as it always make me feel at my very best.
    So, with this in mind, I've decided to go back to following a low-carb diet. :)

👀 Just for Today 👀
    ▪️ NO Zero Sugar/Diet Soda
    ▪️ 10-20 oz water (plain and/or carbonated*) every hour.
    *(sodium-free, calorie-free, sweetener-free)

I stopped drinking 'regular' soda years ago but my thirst for 'sweet bubbles' got me hooked on zero sugar/diet sodas (Diet Pepsi, Zero Sugar Root Beer, Zero Sugar Sprite, Zero Sugar Ginger Ale) and here lately, I've been drinking them more and more each day. 😔
    I very rarely drink water...

I'm not opposed to 'artificial sweeteners' per say, as I use both Erythritol and Allulose in a few of my dessert recipes when I'm following a low-carb diet, however, I use both of these products sparingly and certainly do NOT consume them on a daily basis, unlike I do with diet/zero sugar soda.

And then there is the added SODIUM that diet soda also contain which I could also do without.

So just for today (and hopefully tomorrow, and so on), any time I get the notion to drink a diet soda, I'm going to grab a Kirkland Sparkling Water instead (sodium-free, calorie free, sweetener free, natural flavorings)

I also just downloaded an IF app, which has a really neat 'water reminder' on it. Every hour I get a little notification/alarm on my phone which reminds me to drink water. I can set a daily goal and so on too. This may sound stupid to some people...but for someone like me, who doesn't drink water at ALL, this is really going to help me get into a good habit of drinking water on a regular basis.

Unlike the diet /zero sugar soda's that I've been consuming up until now, the Kirkland Sparkling Water that I currently have in my fridge contains NO sodium, calories, or artificial sweeteners, which means I can also count these with my daily water consumption goal whenever I have one.

Hope you all have a good weekend!
    🤗 see ya all on Monday 🤗

• cschmitz110515
    Options
    Recap 4/4 R ~ dreary, rainy day and very glad we still have power, unlike some nearby
    1) Log all food / no evening snacks / 64+ oz. water >:) Too many leftover treats, but best attempt to log all.
    2) PT exercises / at least 7,500 steps :smiley: >8,600
    3) Massage 10:15 ~ aaaahhh / bank on way home / reply to LWML Pres emails / read / digital declutter / other? meh :smiley:

JFT 4/5 F ~ Finally weather nice, sunny & barely any wind... snow is melting fast.
    1) Log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walk dog :sunglasses: 4.16 mi happy dog & happy me
    3) Purchase concert ticket & download / 7:30 concert double-bill (Brass Differential & Copper Box) two of my favorite area bands

SSA.gov ~ Technical difficulties with access on my desktop, but I got access using hubby's... we'll need to resolve issue eventually. I applied on 3/6/24 for benefits, and status is "started step 2 of 3 for review of your application". The disclaimer said average is 2 to 4 weeks. Geez. Glad I knew in advance from a friend, the process tends to drag on.

SW 184 on 3/18/24
    3/30/24 = 182 working hard to clean house & prep food for Easter dinner, no dog walks for one week due to that & weather
    Challenge Goal 179

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited April 6
    Options
    I have spent the past 3 days ... 90% of it in bed. I've never had a cold this bad for a long time, and espcially one thats hanging on so long.. and today, my breathing is really hard. I felt a little better, so all I did was go downstairs to put in a load of laundry, and could barely take a breath when I got back upstairs. So I know I have fluid in my lungs.. so need to take it easy. But I'm not one to get sick often, and I have a hard time not doing things. I was hoping 2 full days in bed would help me faster.. but from what I'm hearing from others, theres a lot of this stuff going around. Tomorrow temps are in the 70s, so hoping maybe warm, sunshine will help me to speed this up.
    So I am so far behind on reading any post... I will try and read back what I've missed when I'm doing better.
    My goals are very simple.. I am trying to log my food everyday, trying to drink more water, and just resting so I can fight off whatever it is I have.
    About me
    Name is Joan. Age 73; 5'11". Been married 47+ years, 2 children, 2 grandkids ( + 3 step grandkids)
    Lives in Missouri. I love to garden, go for long walks, quilt, sew charity stuff. My goal is to stay as "young" as I possibly can... to not only look good, but to feel good, have energy, be able to continue to get up and down gardening, biking, and walking.

Goals for 2024:

Staring weight: Jan 7, 2024: 209.0
    Goal weight at the end of 2024: 175-180, and learn to maintain
    Goal to lose 25-30 lbs this year to be in healthy range
    Weight Goals:
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 185 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 175- reach this by September
    Weekly Weigh-ins
    Jan 7: 209.0
    Feb 1: 206.2 (goal was 205)
    March 3: 206.2 (Goal was 199)
    March 10: Did not weigh in
    March 17: 207.2 -- not going anywhere!! Starting the 5 pound challenge
    March 24: 205.8 -- did pretty good all week until yesterday. Hoping to get back on track today!!
    March 31: Did not weigh ... Easter sunday, and we were out of town.
    April 7:
    April 14:
    April 21:
    April 28:
    5 pound challenge
    5 pound challenge
    SW: 207
    GW for May 1st end of challenge: 202

• more_freggies76
    edited April 6
    Options
    JFT for today (4/5)
    1) No croissants. Yes
    2) No Harvest Snappeas Yes
    3) No cheese Yes
    4) No beets Yes

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for tomorrow (4/6)
    1) No peanut butter today
    2) Harvest Snappeas ok
    3) Up to 2.0 oz cheese ok
    4) Beets ok
    5) No croissants today
    6) No bakers chocolate today
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options

JFT Friday 5th

THINK before I eat Thought... and made bad choices anyway!
    Log everything ✅ with a little bit of estimating
    Stay in the green ❌
    No snacking ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Osteopath visit ✅

Bad day yesterday foodwise, the first time I've been over my maintenance calories since I've been back on here. I have lots of excuses, but they're only excuses lol. I lifted my towel as I got out of the shower (ie. not doing anything strenuous!) and hurt my back. Not sure of the technical term, but it was the bit around the shoulder blade/rib, which I've had before but not recently. So that made for a very painful morning. Good news was I had an appointment at the osteopath anyway, so that helped a bit. Had to sit and rest it in the afternoon. I'd not been shopping and couldn't decide what to make with what I had in. Ended up making mac n cheese, and got the portion wrong for one person, too much for one but not enough to save for another day. Ate it all, and not gonna lie, I really liked having that "just nicely full" feeling.
    The lesson learnt was I could have that meal in the future if I cut the portion size in half.

It was very windy which always makes me really unsettled. More gales forecast for the weekend.

JFT Saturday 6th April

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    PF exercises

Just realised it's the first day of the new tax year, may sort out some figures this weekend when the weather is bad.

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181

• pridesabtch
    Options
    5# Challenge
    SW: 189.0
    3/20: 187.0
    3/21: 185.6
    3/27: 187.6
    3/29: 187.0
    3/30: 185.2
    3/31: 184.2
    4/1: 183.2
    4/2: 182.2
    4/3: 183.2
    4/4: 183.2
    4/5: 183.2 - Glad it didn't go up, had Mexican for dinner and ate too many chips...
    4/6: 183.2 - consistent but annoying

JTF Friday
    - Up by 7:15 :(
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log Food 😀
    - Stay green😀
    - Home by 1:00😒
    - Laundry😒
    - Dust😒
    - Cook dinner - Meatloaf, peas and baked potatoes😒 hubby decided to make chili instead
    - Put together bathroom cabinet - didn't realize it need put together when I bought it.😀
    - Start putting things back in small bathroom😒
    - Bed by 10:00😀

Didn’t get much done around the house yesterday. Goals will be to do the things I didn’t do yesterday.

JFT Saturday
    - weigh in 😀
    - Laundry
    - Bathroom set up
    - Dust bed room
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Watch basketball
    - No alcohol
    - Leftovers for dinner

• more_freggies76
    edited April 6
    Options
    JFT for today (4/6)
    1) No peanut butter today
    2) Harvest Snappeas ok, 1 serving
    3) Up to 2.0 oz cheese ok
    4) Beets ok
    5) No croissants today
    6) No bakers chocolate today
    7) No more than 1 ice drink today.

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 12 pm.
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    Recap 4/5 F ~ Finally weather nice, sunny & barely any wind... snow is melting fast.
    1) Log all food / 64+ oz. water >:) Way too much Easter treats snacking! Ugh!!!
    2) Walk dog :sunglasses: 4.16 mi happy dog & happy me
    3) Purchase concert ticket & download / 7:30 concert double-bill (Brass Differential & Copper Box) two of my favorite area bands ~ Hubby declined to join me, I went anyway. Venue is always good, bands were terrific, and I had a great time. :smiley:

JFT 4/6 Sat. ~ Another nice weather day = Yay!
    1) Log all food / NO snacking / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walk dog (once coffee goes thru)
    3) 2nd to last winter farmers market / 3:00 choral concert / balance bank accts / update budget s/s / wash dishes / read / bed earlier than lately (must be at church 7:20 a.m. for choir run-thru) / other?

SW 184 on 3/18/24
    4/6/24 = 184 too many Easter treats & too few dog walks due to nasty weather
    Challenge Goal 179

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old

2024 Goals:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    • Always a good idea