Enjoy your pitiful life loser
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    It's because it got a lil cranky & who needs it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Do y'all ever apologize to the FBI for the dark humor in your text messages? Like, "sorry, Agent. Just kidding."
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Do y'all ever apologize to the FBI for the dark humor in your text messages? Like, "sorry, Agent. Just kidding."

I apologize to inanimate objects so....
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: Β»

Sorry, coatrack. I didn't see you there.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

My coworker put a Santa Clause mat in front of his office door and I felt so bad walking over him, I absolutely apologized out loud :)

He's still there actually.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

My coworker put a Santa Clause mat in front of his office door and I felt so bad walking over him, I absolutely apologized out loud :)

He's still there actually.

πŸ˜‚β€οΈ i love this
  • LauraLake_Luna
    LauraLake_Luna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lol, I have live videos of me apologizing to the trees because I accidentally broke a tiny branch while talking with my hands. πŸ˜… The live comments were funny as the watched me say sorry to plants. 🌳🌲
  • LauraLake_Luna
    LauraLake_Luna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Vent time:

Dear dude man,
    We were the best tenants you've ever had. You lied and kept my money but guess what? We have a house now & I hope the next tenants you get give you back the energy you put out.

I am taking this moment to forgive myself for spending so much thought & energy on you. The real estate in my mind is something you can no longer rent out. You have been renovicted. My desires are more important & more valuable.

Good Day Sir!
    ~end rant~
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Wwwoow, well first, I can say that's not how you do itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    You should show us πŸ˜πŸ˜…
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I'll hold your monkey for you
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Abraham Piper says irregardless is a portmanteau of irrespective and regardless and that all three are synonyms.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I'll hold my tongue for you
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I once had the English version knock on my door asking me if I made death threats online to a guy 😏 then proceeded to ask me if I could help them by hunting him down … I πŸ’© you not they said I’d gone easy on him but they would take it from there πŸ˜‚
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I once had the English version knock on my door asking me if I made death threats online to a guy 😏 then proceeded to ask me if I could help them by hunting him down … I πŸ’© you not they said I’d gone easy on him but they would take it from there πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ remind me not to get on your bad side
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    Options

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ remind me not to get on your bad side

Haha it’s the fiery irish in me πŸ˜‚
    Seriously though I was protecting my daughters and their school friends πŸ‘
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    hyyy,
    If you wanted to you would