• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I hate it here

I’m sorry bud
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    So much to do before the holidays, both at work and in real life. And my overwrought, burnt-out brain doesn’t know how to prioritize any of it.

Everyone is expecting so much of me, but my cup is basically empty at this point and I don’t know how to refill it because even the simplest self-care tasks (a shower, a walk, making a hot cup of tea, yoga) seem like way too much effort.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like maybe I’m on an episode of Punk’d. A very janky low budget version of it. Like, part of someone else’s TikTok challenge? On a regular basis. Weekly maybe. Maybe I’m paranoid.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    6128wm3kn0ko.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    That would be saying it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    True. I feel like maybe your words would've gone easier on my stomach. This looks like a spoiled cat food loaf? What's got you so sick to your stomach? Am I reading into this? Is that baby onions? Wtf 😭 I'm so confused, onions are NOT safe for cats.

Don't. Kill. The. Kitties.

😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    One time, a long time ago, I tricked my mother into making pesto to sell. Her pesto is amazing but she only makes it to give away. I told her “mom, make a bunch of your pesto. I’m having a pesto party!” She’s like “okay”

Pesto party? Really?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    One time, a long time ago, I tricked my mother into making pesto to sell. Her pesto is amazing but she only makes it to give away. I told her “mom, make a bunch of your pesto. I’m having a pesto party!” She’s like “okay”

Pesto party? Really?

I’m crushing so hard right now
  • MelG7777
    Options

Pesto party? Really?

ndpwfb5cb2k6.gif

• itchmyTwitch
    Options

Pesto party? Really?

ndpwfb5cb2k6.gif

wtaelx1vr02m.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Btw….i happen to find certain spots for stretch marks sexy as hell on women.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Weakness:
    aqj0d2wz6hzu.jpeg
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Weakness:
    aqj0d2wz6hzu.jpeg

Damn good movie! 👍