Just 💬 bk happy thoughts 😊😊😊😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I hate my body it's annoying
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    There have been times recently within the last year, that I look at working as just a huge pain in the butt, with the usual drama and without a lot of personal reward. Then other times I think to myself that same job is the most money I have made in life and it does keep my mind and body engaged. I guess I am waging war with myself as to whether or not I should retire soon...maybe I'm more afraid of losing brain power if I do.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday pi girl -
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,790 Member
    edited March 14
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Happy birthday pi girl -

There's a bustle in the hedgerow?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Happy birthday pi girl -

There's a bustle in the hedgerow?

You get it 😉
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Almost there
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    There have been times recently within the last year, that I look at working as just a huge pain in the butt, with the usual drama and without a lot of personal reward. Then other times I think to myself that same job is the most money I have made in life and it does keep my mind and body engaged. I guess I am waging war with myself as to whether or not I should retire soon...maybe I'm more afraid of losing brain power if I do.

Have a plan. Retire with a plan of how you want to stay fulfilled. Do a checklist of what youll need in place to accomplish this new life. Travel, volunteer, visit family, contracting work out when you feel like it, hobbies, meet up groups for your interest/hobbies...so many things
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Have a plan. Retire with a plan of how you want to stay fulfilled. Do a checklist of what youll need in place to accomplish this new life. Travel, volunteer, visit family, contracting work out when you feel like it, hobbies, meet up groups for your interest/hobbies...so many things

Thank you for your thoughtful insights on my quandary....that's a good idea to have a plan beyond the usual day to day grind.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Also exercise daily - to keep skeletal muscle up. It’s important for cognitive health bone health as we age -
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 15
    Options

Also exercise daily - to keep skeletal muscle up. It’s important for cognitive health bone health as we age -

Ima just take me an exciting young lovah to keep me well oiled
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

This sounds like too much work
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

This sounds like too much work

It kind of does😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I don't like them
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I'm too old for this *kitten*. And everything hurts all the time
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I just found out Hungry Girl, Lisa Lillen, is married to Dan Schneider. She needs to go down.