SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    April:
    AF - 1
    A - 4

No after dinner snacking Challenge:
    SF - 4
    S - 1
    I haven't started off this month very well in the AF department :* . But at least I haven't been snacking at night along with the wine.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I'm so frustrated being sick. I will be missing the Mule Day Parade tomorrow.
    Good news- 65 days alcohol free.

I've gotten several colds this year and felt pretty crummy off and on. Now, my dentist tells me I have two infected teeth that have to come out. I wonder if that's been part of the problem. (This was part of my excuse for boozing last night, not helpful!)

In any case, good health is the greatest blessing of all and I hope you regain yours quickly!
  • I_am_motivated
    I_am_motivated Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm so frustrated being sick. I will be missing the Mule Day Parade tomorrow.
    Good news- 65 days alcohol free.

I've gotten several colds this year and felt pretty crummy off and on. Now, my dentist tells me I have two infected teeth that have to come out. I wonder if that's been part of the problem. (This was part of my excuse for boozing last night, not helpful!)

In any case, good health is the greatest blessing of all and I hope you regain yours quickly!

Thank you. I'm at the tail end of it now. Just some lingering sniffles. Energy still a tad low, but will be ready to crush it at the gym on Monday.
    Sorry to hear about your teeth. I bet once those teeth are out you're gonna feel so much better. Your body has been fighting that infection which weakens your system. I hope you are able to get that taken care of soon.