APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @7lenny7 Hope you are doing well with the race and all the best to the 71 yo and his wife. They are amazing to even try! Just saw your update! AMAZING! Can't wait to see how you get along for the next half!

@Scott6255 Glad you had a decent run. At least it wasn't a struggle the entire way and ended on a good note.

Awww, that's too bad @tarun_yadavA . Glad you have enjoyed your trip and have a great flight home. I applaud you for getting out the next day after heavy beer nights....and spicy foods.

@martaindale Nice run. I hope the weather gives you a view of the eclipse. We're supposed to be in the 80% zone, but also partly cloudy. I have been unable to find viewing glasses, so I guess it isn't going to matter to me either way.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Half way! 50 miles in 12.5 hours. I'm over 2 hours ahead of last year's pace. Slowing down but feeling strong, and spirits are high

Fantastic @7lenny7!! Hang in there! Keep us posted! 👏🏻👏🏻
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great running and picture @AlphaHowls !

Love that race report @ContraryMaryMary ! Made me giggle a little. Circling back for the stragglers is a great idea, as is more training. You are all so cute!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Thanks for the info @martaindale . I may check and see if I can find some of those in the morning if it isn't cloudy.

I'm glad your running is getting better @yirara . Sometimes my HR does that too - up really quickly, then settles down. It's just weird, but I guess you deal with that all the time. Hopefully you can get in some good runs soon.

Glad your toes are better @daria0919 . All those things you mentioned could be cause for cramps. Be sure to keep hydrated even on days you aren't running. Other than that, I got nothing. :smile:

Sounds like a great hike @Teresa502 . I saw the snow from afar. I hope you post pictures later.

Hope you are doing well @7lenny7 !