• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    9 - AF
    1 - LA
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    @NonnieDoiron my BIL had a pacemaker put in about 6 months ago and is doing very well with it.
  • NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @NonnieDoiron my BIL had a pacemaker put in about 6 months ago and is doing very well with it.

I know pacemakers aren’t as big a concern as they used to be. It’s just another thing we weren’t expecting. That’s all. Thank you for the encouragement. 🙂
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Morning my LA friends. :)

A - 5
    AF - 5
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    AF - 9
    A - 1
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    @NonnieDoiron sonaorry to hear about your MIL! Very scary situation.

@MissMay. Oh totally time for an a new job. What an unprofessional thing to do! I can’t believe it.

• Womona
    Options
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    10 - AF
    1 - LA
    Having less A has eliminated my weird panicky 3:00 AM wake-ups - I am sleeping really well now!

That’s fantastic!!!!!
  • Womona
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have not checked in in a long time.
    I've had a scare at my physical last week. My EKG (ECG) was abnormal. This probably means there is something wrong with my heart. Nothing like that kind of news to scare you straight. I won't really know for a few weeks as I can't get in with the cardiologist until May 20. (Dr said this was OK so in a way that may mean it is not so bad? Fingers crossed).
    I have eliminated all alcohol, permanently. Alcohol is terrible for your heart, just Google it. I have also done my research on heart healthy food and that is what I am eating. Fruit, veggies, lean protein, fish. Pretty much what you expect.
    Please send positive vibes my way. Thank you, everyone ! XO

That is really scary. Here’s a bright spot- if your doc thought it was that life threatening, he would have made sure you got into the cardiologist yesterday! So maybe take it as a good sign that it’s OK enough to wait for an appointment. Good on you for making changes right now though!!!
  • Womona
    Options
    @lmlmrn sorry to hear your DH had a less than clean result. Hopefully it’s benign and fixable. I can only imagine the worry stress!
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Good morning all :)

April:
    AF - 5
    A - 6
    No after dinner snacking Challenge:
    SF - 8
    S - 3
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    10 - AF
    2 - LA
  • I_am_motivated
    I_am_motivated Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    @NonnieDoiron

How is your MIL? Good job on your AF days!!!

@SparkSpringtime69

Way to go on your numbers and being consistent with posting. I'm so busy with homework that I haven't had time to come here and post.
    I'm still doing well with the no sugar and no N/A beer. I did have a diet root beer tho. It was in the house and couldn't resist. I'm not a soda drinker, but if there's a diet root beer around, I'm all over it. My all time favorite soda is Birch Beer. Can't get it here in TN, thank goodness, but when I would visit family in PA, I would grab one any chance I could get. I think soda is almost as bad as alcohol, but every once in a while is ok, right?