APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Got in 5 (at 09"25).
    @quilteryoyo - glad to hear neck is back to normal! (And my mother is literally the worst for healthy eating!)

@Laurz9191 best of luck!!! 🤞🏽🙏🏽
    fingers crossed for you... Thumbs pressed too, even!
    https://www.tiktok.com/@liamcarps/video/7222628736842075397?lang=en
    Lol, is that a thing?
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo Thank you. It's going to get crazier before it gets better... I have the last of the local road race series on Sunday, fly to the UK for my grandmother's funeral next week, possibly start a new job when I get back, we're hiking another Camino de Santiago the first week in May for our anniversary, my 60km ultra is on May 18th, then I have another race mid-June... and somehow in between all the above I need to get these crazy long training run/hike/climb/scrambles in LOL.

@eleanorhawkins sorry to hear about your grandmother
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your hike @Teresa502!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    Thanks @tarun_yadavA . Great running.

Pressing my thumb? Never heard of that before. Nonsense to me. But, if that is what it takes @Laurz9191 , You've got it. Sounds like great conditions for the marathon. Can't wait to hear how you do.

Good luck on your 5K tomorrow @daria0919 !

Thanks @Teresa502 ! I hope you have great weather for your hike. Today is really windy and cool, but tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be great here. Hope that is the case where ever you are going. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Good luck with your running program @yirara !

Great running @AlphaHowls . Did I miss something as to why you are staying up on the balls of your feet? The wind is awful here today too.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    I hope it helps @AlphaHowls !