APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    The weather is supposed to be about 15C or 59 Fahrenheit Sunday, so that is warmer weather than I’m used to, but pretty much an ideal running temperature. Just still figuring out what I want to wear. Compression socks or short socks? Tank top/T-shirt/long sleeve base layer? I know in the end it won’t make a difference, but I want to make the “right” choice ;).

I would vote tank top. Compression vs short socks are such a personal preference. Temps seem pretty nice but will feel warm after several miles. Good luck!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,973 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    @martaindale I hope you aren't too sore today. Sounds like you had a great workout.

Glad you had a couple of great runs @kgirlhart !

Enjoy your jaunt @TheMrWobbly ! I've been wondering about @7lenny7 too.
    Good luck @Laurz9191 ... You're gonna kill it!
    #thumbspressed
    I second that!

Big hugs to you @eleanorhawkins . It would be nice if you and @tarun_yadavA could get together and you'd have a bright spot in your trip.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,973 Member
    Options
    Nice running @Mari33a . I'm glad you are okay since you rain in hail. That has to hurt!

Thanks for letting us know @ContraryMaryMary .

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,104 Member
    Options
    Good luck @Laurz9191 ... You're gonna kill it!
    #thumbspressed
    I second that!

Big hugs to you @eleanorhawkins . It would be nice if you and @tarun_yadavA could get together and you'd have a bright spot in your trip.

@eleanorhawkins Hi! I would absolutely love to make it work. Just sent you a MFP request so we can DM

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,104 Member
    Options
    Well done @Laurz9191 ! Amazing
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

The marathon today was great! I got a PB which was over 36 minutes faster than my best marathon and finished in 4:19:33. There were still a couple rough patches (mentally) but I had fun through the suffering ;). If you’re interested my race report is below.

112.1/200km for April.

CONGRATULATIONS @Laurz9191 on your AMAZING PB!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻