[bJust For Friday, 4/19:[/b]
    1. Make a food plan for today. ⭐️ Done
    2. 64 oz water before 6 pm. 😖
    3. Home care. 😬
    4. Close 2 activity rings on watch. 😖
    5. Log every bite. Close Food Diary at end of day.😊
    6. Restock med container for week 😖
    7. Evening routine. ⭐️

It’s a cool cloudy day in Wisconsin. Boo…. I’m definitely getting cabin fever. I just feel like getting my hands in the dirt, feeling the sunshine and planting flowers. Hopefully soon! Didn’t get much done yesterday, so the goal is to be a bit more productive today. 😊😬

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! :flowerforyou:

[bJust For Saturday, 4/20:[/b]
    2. 64 oz water before 6 pm
    3. Home care
    4. Close 2 activity rings on watch
    5. Log every bite. Close Food Diary at end of day.
    6. Restock med container for week
    7. Evening routine
    8. Limit social media…be present. Stop letting life pass you by!

2024: Today, I choose peace over anxiety and joy over worry ☀️🌷🪻🪺🪴

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until dinner with DH or after 5 pm. May have to eat early due to FIL. Can have what I want at restaurant. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until tomorrow. Saving my dessert for tomorrow.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if we could choose days where food no longer had calories? 😊

JFT Saturday 20th

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅ though had to estimate the meat
    Stay in the green ✅
    No snacking ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ✅

Last night I cooked a large piece of turkey which I had in the freezer, with roast potatoes and lots of veg. I don't do that very often nowadays. One son came to eat, and the other called in with his family, but they'd already eaten. I forgot the newest dog is a food thief, and left the remaining turkey on the worktop to cool. Of course, she got it onto the floor and was eating it. There were at least 4 more meals in it, I was not impressed, I'm used to a well behaved dog.

JFT Sunday 21st

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Walk

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181
    CW 16/4 180.5

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if we could choose days where food no longer had calories? 😊

JFT Saturday 20th

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅ though had to estimate the meat
    Stay in the green ✅
    No snacking ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ✅

Last night I cooked a large piece of turkey which I had in the freezer, with roast potatoes and lots of veg. I don't do that very often nowadays. One son came to eat, and the other called in with his family, but they'd already eaten. I forgot the newest dog is a food thief, and left the remaining turkey on the worktop to cool. Of course, she got it onto the floor and was eating it. There were at least 4 more meals in it, I was not impressed, I'm used to a well behaved dog.

JFT Sunday 21st

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No snacking
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Walk

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181
    CW 16/4 180.5

Sounds like my dog 😂 he will literally try steal a biscuit from the girls hands if he gets the chance
    And the second your backs turned he walks to the kitchen to hunt for scraps.

And the same with the sofa. I have to put a goddamn side table on the sofa so he doesn't get on it. And the second its not on the sofa he gets on it.

He gets in trouble for it all but at the end of the day I don't think he cares lol!

Sorry about your turkey though, it would annoy me if there was that many meals left.

Remember I posted about the girls Easter eggs and the dog ate one? Well he had ate 3 before Easter had even arrived!
    It was infuriating, because it's dangerous to them but every time he's fine. It like he's made himself immune to chocolate lol!
  • Bex953172
    edited April 21
    Options
    Logging didn't go great yesterday I know there's stuff I've forgotten but we were decorating yesterday and the difference is amazing!

We wallpapered yesterday and today we're painting! I also did an exercise yesterday but I have no idea how many calories that burns at the minute. Could really do with investing in a new fitness watch.
    Beforebgav6fye9jdq.jpg

After
    xykoz5zt3rvi.jpg
    4i4uphlxqsbx.jpg
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    JFT for 4/20/24 (yesterday)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 4/13), but none of DH's stuff. ✔️Didn't eat today.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 4/17)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Apr 22.✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.✔️
    8) Chicken vienna sausage today or sausages DH got ok (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/14)✔️Didn't eat today.
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 4/18)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 4/18)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants✔️
    16) No chestnut puree today (don't want to have every day)(last 4/19)✔️
    17) Can eat what I want at restaurant today.✔️Didn't eat out today.

JFT for 4/21/24 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 4/13), but none of DH's stuff.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 4/17)
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Apr 22.
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) Chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/14)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 4/20)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 4/202)
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants
    16) Chestnut puree ok today (don't want to have every day)(last 4/19)
    17) Can eat what I want at restaurant today and early if DH wants.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    **Not doing most of this until my eye is better

4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

[bJust For Saturday, 4/20:[/b]
    2. 64 oz water before 6 pm. 😖
    3. Home care. 😖
    4. Close 2 activity rings on watch. 😖
    5. Log every bite. Close Food Diary at end of day. ⭐️
    6. Restock med container for week. ⭐️
    7. Evening routine. ⭐️
    8. Limit social media…be present. Stop letting life pass you by! ⭐️

Good morning! I hope everyone’s having a great weekend!

@littleblackskirt Your meal sounds delicious! I’d be annoyed at the dog for eating the turkey too though! I had a black lab who stole a nice tenderloin steak off my plate when I turned my back once and I was SO pissed…. 🤯😬

@Bex953172 Your stories about your dog crack me up…between the girls and Biggee (I think that’s his name?), you have such a busy household. 😁 Your wallpaper looks so nice! What a big difference. Nice job! ♥️

I’ve been having a bit of a pout this morning. It’s beautiful out and I want to go for a walk, so I’m sitting here feeling sorry for myself that my leg hurts and I am not able to do much. Time to put my big girl pants on and stop it! It’s ridiculous, after all I’ve been through in the past 6 months, that I’d feel sorry for myself now! So, I hopped on here and voila! ’m out of the pity pot already! This group is so good for my soul. 🥰 :flowerforyou:

Have a wonderful Sunday!

[bJust For Sunday, 4/21:[/b]
    1. Make a food plan for today.
    2. Make weekly plan.
    3. Weekly weigh-in. ⭐️ Done. Down -1.8 lbs WOOT WOOT! 👏🙌💥
    4. 64 oz water before 6 pm
    5. Home care
    6. Close 2 activity rings on watch
    7. Log every bite. Close Food Diary at end of day.
    8. Online Church Service
    9. Evening routine
    10. Limit social media…be present. Stop letting life pass you by!
    11. Tyler’s football game (if I’m up to it)

2024: Today, I choose peace over anxiety and joy over worry ☀️🌷🪻🪺🪴

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until dinner with DH and friend. Can have what I want tonight including dessert! Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    @Bex953172 & @littleblackskirt i love dog stories. My sweet Gia used to steal, but she does better now.

@PackerFanInGB I’ve been in the pity pot lately as well, and getting on here helps me greatly.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Saturday
    - Spin class 😀
    - Yard work😀
    - Infusion 😀
    - Log food😒
    - Shower😀
    - Dinner😀
    - Theater😀
    - Drinks😀
    - Home😀
    - Sleep😀

Got about 2/3 of the front bed weeded, landscape material put down and mulched. I was just tired after spin class and really didn’t want to do it. 3 hours was enough for me. I finished it up today and did the small side bed along the front of the house.

Had on okay time last night. Tim was really down so it was hard to really enjoy the night. Dinner was good, dessert was great, drinks were limited, and the show was thought provoking and very bold/racy.

Went to church this morning made me feel better, made Tim sad because he misses V. Went to lunch, finished yard note it’s infusion time. He wants to go out to watch hockey tonight, but I’m not sure.

JFT Sunday
    - Be at peace with life as it is

• more_freggies76
    edited April 22
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    JFT for 4/21/24 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 4/13), but none of DH's stuff. ✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies).✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 4/17)✔️Sample
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Apr 22.✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last) Had honey as my dessert, but I needed something for dessert!
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.✔️
    8) Chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/14)✔️Sample
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. ✔️Sample
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 4/20)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 4/20)✔️
    14) No more than 600 calories for lunch.✔️
    15) No real butter today, unless in cooking.. Can have at restaurants✔️
    16) Chestnut puree ok today (don't want to have every day)(last 4/19)✔️
    17) Can eat what I want at restaurant today and early if DH wants.✔️
    JFT for 4/22/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 4/13), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 4/17)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No peanuts today.
    8) Chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 4/14)
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 4/20)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 4/20)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    I was sure I posted last night, but MFP was being funny so it must not have.

JFT - Sun Apr 21
    Log all Food
    1.5L of water
    Move 20 Mins
    Weight for 5# Challenge - 196.6

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB You're perfectly entitled to feel grumpy when a sore leg is stopping you from walking. Hope it gets better soon!

JFT Sunday 21st

THINK before I eat ✅
    Log everything ✅ had to estimate evening meal
    Stay in the green ❌ very unlikely, but below maintenance
    No snacking ❌ one
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌
    Walk ✅ 38 minutes

I was doing well, until family suggested a chinese takeaway (payback for their dog eating my turkey? lol) I had a small portion and stopped when I started to feel full (not always easy for me, was taught as a child to always clear my plate). I'm trying to tell myself that as long as my daily calories are always under my maintenance, which is just under 1800 calories, I should lose weight, even if it's very slowly.

JFT Monday 22nd

THINK before I eat
    Log everything
    Stay in the green
    No more than one snack
    PF exercises
    Back exercises

It's a childcare day, so thinking we might take a picnic out. Still chilly though, and we're still both coughing.

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181
    CW 16/4 180.5

• pridesabtch
    Options
    5# Challenge
    SW: 189.0
    3/20: 187.0
    3/21: 185.6
    3/27: 187.6
    3/29: 187.0
    3/30: 185.2
    3/31: 184.2
    4/1: 183.2
    4/2: 182.2
    4/3: 183.2
    4/4: 183.2
    4/5: 183.2 - Glad it didn't go up, had Mexican for dinner and ate too many chips...
    4/6: 183.2 - consistent but annoying
    4/7: 184.2 - hubby wanted to go out and watch the basketball games last night. Calories were a little high and I had a great drinks.
    4/8: 184.8 - bumped up, but was within cals yesterday, not too worried about it.
    4/9: DNW
    4/10: DNW
    4/11: DNW
    4/17: 183.6
    4/18: 183.6
    4/19: 183.4
    4/22: 188.2

JFT Sunday
    - Be at peace with life as it is

Weekend wasn't bad. The scale shows me up 5 pounds from Friday, but I serious doubt that is a true number. I did eat a big meal with fancy drinks and dessert Saturday, but not 17,500 calories over. Plus I am sore from using muscles I don't normally use doing the landscaping. Sore muscles retain water. Should flush out in the next couple of days.

On a side note my landscaping looks pretty good. Need annuals to fill in the beds of perennials, but we still get frost on occasion (like today) so that will need to wait. I don't mind planting pretty flowers. I mind the weeding, putting down a barrier and mulching. Now that it's done I'm glad I did it.

Not much planned for today, work, take Tim to doc, drop off packages at UPS, the back to work. Maybe trivia this evening, but it's not our regular team so I don't worry if we miss it. We have won the past 2 Mondays.

JFT Monday
    - Work by 8:00 :( 8:05 pretty close
    - Meetings
    - Tim to Doc at 12:00
    - Drop of at UPS while Tim at Doc
    - Back to work
    - Home by 4:30
    - Infusion
    - Dinner & trivia or dinner in
    - Watch Bruins hockey game starts same time as trivia but there is a TV at the pub
    - Bed by 11:00
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 4/22/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 4/13), unless I want sugarfree or no-sugar added.
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 4/17)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 4/20). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 4/21) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 4/20)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 4/20)
    16) None of the leftover pizza or bread

Sample

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - Sun Apr 21
    Log all Food - >:)
    1.5L of water - :/ Close 1L
    Move 20 Mins - :# I did laundry, shopped a bit and tidied up the house. I don't think I moved enough to make a difference though.
    Weight for 5# Challenge - 196.6

JFT - Mon Apr 22
    Log all Food
    1.5L of water
    Move 20 Mins
    Weight for 5# Challenge - 196.2

I started an Excel sheet again to track my averages over weeks and months. I really want to get healthier this year, I am hoping that my foot pain eases up soon, I would like to start walking again. Funnily enough, I think that my New Balance runners are actually causing me more pain than my $30 Walmart sandals. I need to find something that works better for my foot.

Have a great day all.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @pridesabtch We've been gardening too! Fortunately we didn't have to do any deweeding this year as last year we completely turned over the whole garden and killed anything off just to grow our grass (which has now also half gone due to the weather/flooding/dog etc)

I know nothing about plants 😂 but I know we just planted a whole bunch of perennials. Luckily B&Q (Major DIY Store, not sure if they're in the USA) have sections for "Flower one season" and "Flower every year". So I just webt to the flower every year and picked pretty ones 😂

Only thing I need to do now is re-seed the garden AND sort out my edge because I had it really neat and my dad wrecked it when he was helping us dig out the bricks. So NOT happy about that as I spent alot of time getting it neat in the first place!

Pics for those who wanna see!
    fgnazaklaas3.jpg

es437j38bbpr.jpg

n5f9uk4dhfd6.jpg
    ^^ that's the metal thing under the grass. And under that is a massive oil tank apparently LOL ain't getting that out
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until dinner after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    @PackerFan001 -- I had to laugh when you said to get over your "pity party". Of all people.. boy.. you have a right to have a pity party. But .. I am so proud of you ... your a fighter, and you've got this! But ... your remark about having a "pity party" is kinda the kick that I myself need.
    Its going on 3 weeks that I've had this awful chest cold. Yes.. I know.. I should have gone to the doctor, but I didn't . But.. I am starting to feel better, and went to the gym this morning.. 1st time since before Easter. It felt good to see my old friends, but also sad to hear about health issues that so many of them have.
    Its also been a very sad week for me. My very good friend and neighbor, who was only 66 years old, passed away April 16th, which was on our wedding anniversary, from a brain aneurysm. It was a total shock.. its still is a total shock. Life is short my friends... grab onto it, hug and tell your loved ones that you love them, and never take a day for granted. This person was the last person I would think would be gone. She and I walked a lot together, and went to the gym always together.. laughing and talking while on the treadmill. Her husband just retired in August, and they were looking forward to traveling. So we never know when God will call us up to Heaven.
    So... like @PackerFan001 said -- enough of my own pity party. All I had was a stupid chest cold ... I am over it now... it is up to me to get my health back. I still get out of breath very easy, and in May for our physicals I will request a chest xray. Its up to me to stop carrying around 20 extra pounds, which is not good. What am I waiting for! So.. back on track tomorrow .. and the rest of today. Back to logging my goals, and sticking to them!
    JFT, Tues, 4.23
    1. log ALL Food
    2. go to the gym
    3. go for a walk.. all my exercising is not very long, but a lot of short periods of exercise I will rebuild my lung power
    4. concentrate on water. Helps with flushing out the kidneys, and helps with so many other things
    5. Tomorrow we are going to my friends visitation, and afterward hubby and I are going out for dinner. Make good choices.
    Name is Joan. Age 73; 5'11". Been married 47+ years, 2 children, 2 grandkids ( + 3 step grandkids)
    Lives in Missouri. I love to garden, go for long walks, quilt, sew charity stuff. My goal is to stay as "young" as I possibly can... to not only look good, but to feel good, have energy, be able to continue to get up and down gardening, biking, and walking.

Goals for 2024:

Staring weight: Jan 7, 2024: 209.0
    Goal weight at the end of 2024: 175-180, and learn to maintain
    Goal to lose 25-30 lbs this year to be in healthy range
    Weight Goals:
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 185 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 175- reach this by September
    Weekly Weigh-ins
    Jan 7: 209.0
    Feb 1: 206.2 (goal was 205)
    March 3: 206.2 (Goal was 199)
    March 10: Did not weigh in
    March 17: 207.2 -- not going anywhere!! Starting the 5 pound challenge
    March 24: 205.8 -- did pretty good all week until yesterday. Hoping to get back on track today!!
    March 31: Did not weigh ... Easter sunday, and we were out of town.
    April 7:
    206. 9. Down 2 pounds in 2 weeks... but not feeling well, and not eating nearly as much, but also not exercising.
    April 14: 206.8 -- no exercising at all, spending most of my days just sitting around. Hoping soon to feel better.
    April 21:
    April 28:
    5 pound challenge
    5 pound challenge
    SW: 207
    GW for May 1st end of challenge: 202