What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So far i'm on a good streak of weight lost even though i've had to change my workout routine as i now am coaching multiple days a week. i'm hoping juggling the "activity" time with the workouts actually help me progress by changing the routing and not hinder my progress instead. so far so good...
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,796 Member
    Options
    I think I could do yard work in my backyard all summer and still not tame the jungle.
    I’ve learned my lesson about living on a creek, in the trees.
    The problems never end.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think my dog ate cat *kitten* and now she has to fix her stomach ache by eating grass
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    jrxlg41pnd6s.jpeg

This is what my generation and the generations before me were taught by Science.
    As far as I’m concerned, this is our solar system with its 9 planets.

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Seeing people experiencing joy by doing their own weird niche things for no one but themselves makes me joyful too
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    Increase protein...its hard
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Why can't Kendrick Lamar and Drake stop dropping dis tracks. I'm kind of over it.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited May 6
    Options
    A friend of mine is in the early stages of getting separated and then divorced. Her husband who claims to desperately want to stay married is on dating sites pretending to be already divorced. It's been two weeks since they decided to separate.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,104 Member
    Options
    Having to go to court almost 2 years after being hit and run by a drunk driver is wild. (Just a rear ending, nothing major). The subpoena will be staring me in my face until August. Hopefully something changes before then, I don’t want to go.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    All ads annoy me but the,
    “this is a metabolism killer” ad on YouTube bothers me the least.
    I mean, it’s true and dang he’s cute. ☺️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I know the song Take Me to Church seems to be about erotic passion and ecstasy, but I think there's more than a passing nod to the personification of the creative muse.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I just spoke with an angry, irrational, confused person who was quizzing me on the exact location of my office. And now I'm wondering if I can shimmy down the drain pipe outside my window.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    2qkui0x4s3xu.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    x05ijq607qfi.jpeg
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    waking up with a cup of joe and trying to figure out if its realistic to lose 30 pounds in 3 months...I never put time restraints on myself but I have a huge physical event (my first 5k) coming up and wonder if its just time to push a bit harder is all.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    waking up with a cup of joe and trying to figure out if its realistic to lose 30 pounds in 3 months...I never put time restraints on myself but I have a huge physical event (my first 5k) coming up and wonder if its just time to push a bit harder is all.

It's possible but I think you've been at this a while so it's probably pushing it. You could probably do 5 to 8 pounds per month for a little bit longer. After that I expect it would slow down to about 4 pounds per per month. And after that maybe 2 pounds per month.

Also time expectations can be demoralizing though of course everyone is different.

If you do decide to increase your calorie deficit maybe start by upping your steps per day first instead of cutting food. See if that helps.

Also people who menstruate should probably not compare their weight from week to week but rather compare their weight from month-to-month.

I don't know if you were asking for all that so please forgive me if I have overstepped