WOMEN AGES 50+FOR MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,889 Member
    Options
    Today is No Diet Day (not me!! Lately every day has been No Diet Day) Gotta start back sometimes!!
    x227cjqrj3f5.jpeg
    8p1wjkqkfkht.jpeg
    958loiu0ixzm.jpeg

RVRita in NM👽
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,737 Member
    Options
    Well got everything together ,ready to roll.yucky weather up at the Cape..but oh well we will have fun anyway..
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options
    MFP Weekly Check-in 5-6-24

Debbie in Napa Valley, CA - 151.8- down .6lbs. Getting closer to the 140's. Looks like I need to keep my steps averaging 15000-17000 and calories at 1100 to lose half a pound. At least it is going down and not up.

Sue in WA State - still maintaining at 220. Missed water exercise on Tuesday due to pulmonologist appointment but otherwise keeping up with exercise and even increasing a bit. Worked on increasing water last week and was able to do that but am going to continue with that as I still need to drink more.

Rita in Roswell, NM - Up again. Been really depressed and eating too much sugar. I need to get a handle on this.

Kylia in Ohio - Check in.....has been crazy but started May .2 less than started April. I will take it especially since we have eaten out quite a bit. Catching up with posts. Just finished April. Have a GREAT Week!

Evelyn on Vancouver Island - The scale has returned to a downward trend which does make me happy as I have really been trying hard to keep the reins on the eating. I’ve had a few small, and thankfully short, pity parties following our families recent losses but I’m back at the gym again too. I’ve upped my strength training too, so that will help.

Lanette SW WA State – celebrating weight staying consistent, slightly lower over the past weeks and that’s a win in my book and also happy with slight decrease in waist circumference. Navigating lower carb eating and boredom with meals, lol. Thankful for recipe ideas posted on this board. Looking forward to Diabetes Prevention Program starting next Monday via Zoom given by a regional hospital.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    nbjbiry87p9n.jpg

Barbie - same thing at my house. :p:p

Lanette
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Monique, and I am over 50. I am new to the group. I'm trying to get this weight off. I want to get back on track. I am a mother of 2. I am married, but currently, it is a long-distance relationship. My husband recently found his dream job, but it is in Chicago. Chicago is where we started our life together; then, he moved us to Mississippi. Now I have to stay cause when I don't qualify to be in this group, meaning turning 60, I can retire. Then, I will start a new career in Chicago. I am a Registered Nurse in pediatrics.

Welcome Monique.
    We are a chatty bunch- LOTS of support- from all over the world.
    You are always qualified for this group-you are over 50 so you qualify. Many in their 60's, 70s here too.

What part of Mississippi are you in? I was in Mobile,AL for a bit- would love to go back.
    Now back home.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    <3