Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,944 Member
    Options
    OK, Barbara ... more of the Stairs to Nowhere ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/machka-bb/with/53705062783

Machka in Oz
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I'm having an extended back holiday. No groups until Thursday afternoon.

Evie: Condolences on your recent losses.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them. Good morning all

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

Pg 8
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    edited May 7
    Options
    Somewhat of a rant below:
    I went to BK today. Evidently, the store manager texted me this morning (I’m not in the habit of checking my texts at 6:00 in the morning) asking if I wanted to come in since they didn’t have any lettuce, no tomatoes, no cheese and only a few onions. I told her I’d do what I could. She asked if I could come back after they got their truck. I told her I had a dentist appt at 12 and couldn’t. Not the truth, but I DO NOT want to get where they run down product so much and then depend on me to come in when their truck comes. BUT I was a nice guy and offered to come in tomorrow (I usually don’t work on Wed). Vince was a manager and he said that she probably realized that they didn’t have anything so it would be helpful to have someone who would do it. I don’t know, to me a lot of things around there aren’t logical. And, besides, failure to plan on their part does not constitute an emergency on my part. It looks like they just barely have enough product until the truck comes, but they don’t have any lettuce. Oh well….. And if the truck is late……. Personally, I think they’re d*** lucky to have an employee who is dependable and shows up. I’ve heard how so many people “call out”. You know, “it’s sunny and I’d rather go to the beach” Personally, I’d rather go exercise tomorrow
    Kylia – neat pictures. Thanks for sharing

Heather – congratulations

M – I remember (when I was a kid) leaving my aunt’s house in PA to go home to NJ. She would pack a cooler for us with sandwiches. Good memories

M - I'm glad you understand. Now just imagine two large dogs and a rambunctious child in your small house in addition to your cat, your husband, and yourself

Michele NC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,944 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Highlights
    - finished reading volume 3a of Royal Commission Recommendations ... on to volume 3b tomorrow.
    - got a few good job hunting tips
    - climbed 26 flights of 20 stairs up and down
    - walked 4.6 km ... 3.8 km at lunch + my usual 0.8 km during commute

5k2f7lohhj68.png

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,486 Member
    Options
    Husband is going to the commissary to get a sandwich for lunch, and will pick me up some sushi.😁💖
    Yesterday my meal was a Rueben. Its weird to not be able to cook for myself though.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa