MAY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,007 Member
    Options
    Nice session @chris_in_cal . I hate it when I mess up with the Garmin. I usually try to look at the Garmin Connect chart and figure out what I actually did. Glad you helped out the guy - was he a friend or just someone you saw and decided to talk to?

Nice running @kgirlhart . Having the last mile faster than the first is a good thing.

Great running @tarun_yadavA !

Glad I made you laugh @emptydog . Sounds like a great run this morning on the lake. Good luck with your 5K.

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 I hate to hear that running has lost its joy for you. Taking some time off may be exactly what you need and I really hope to see you back here again.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Good job on the mile and helping out the random guy @chris_in_cal .

Great run @tarun_yadavA .

Great recovery run @Laurz9191 . Sort of glad to hear you forgot your headphones. :wink:

I'm glad you are feeling up to run/walk @martaindale . I can't imagine running at a 12 incline. You did great. Sounds like you have a good plan for the HM.

Sorry it was tough for you today @yirara . Hope the next one is better for you.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    My legs were a bit stiff but otherwise everything was great.
    Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Shake'em out a little bit. I'll bet by the weekend you'll be fresh and ready to run fast again.

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    I'm back to running!
    Beautiful! That's great news, you are feeling strong again.

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    Got in 6.0M (at 09"50).

@quilteryoyo glad you avoided bad effects of storm (so far!) 🙏🏽🤞🏽
    @chris_in_cal good going! (PS: transitory! [Just do a few more stretches before and after!] ).
    @martaindale hi Sarah! Good to see you back out running again! 😊
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    I hope your calf is okay @chris_in_cal !

Glad your run ended a lot better than it started @kgirlhart . I love to watch deer. They are so graceful.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA . We had more storms last night, but no damage, thankfully. Great running on your part.

I'm glad you didn't have any damage @Teresa502 . Enjoy your hike. I look forward to seeing the report and pictures.

Great running in such brutal conditions @martaindale . I don't recall you mentioning the camper van before. I envy you though. I have been looking at buying one, or maybe a small Class C. It would have to be something that I could drive around at the destination and not have to tow a car. But, I'm finding it hard to justify the expense right now when I'm not sure how much I would use it. Enjoy your weekend with your kid.

Great running @yirara . Enjoy your trip.