Jillian Michaels ''Ripped in 30'' Challenge starting Monday

Options

Replies

• LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 3! It actually seemed a little easier today, but I mostly do the modified moves. I live in an apartment too, so I don't do as much jumping during the cardio sections. I'm still soaked though! I'm gonna push it even harder tomorrow.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 4=done wow everyday seems like i sweat more and more .Keep up the great work ladies we got this
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 4=done wow everyday seems like i sweat more and more .Keep up the great work ladies we got this

GREAT MORNING BURN!
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    This was day 6 for me. I don't seem to be as sore as I was. But the side lunges are very difficult for me. I feel like like my form is all wrong & running man's I seem to fall out.
  • ileana84
    Options
    Haha my hammys hurt as well. The one exercise that I'm having problems with is the side planks with hip lift. My form doesn't want to do it correctly lol oh my week four is going to be intense but its okay, having you all makes it easier :)
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late, but i'm in! Thank you for the invite Lucie:flowerforyou: Haven't done much this past month, so this will be a good challenge :)
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone!! Keep up the good work!! I just did Day5/Level1 of the 30 day Shred; Slightly different program, but it is a challenge. After day 3 I have stopped asking for someone to put me out of my misery during the workout, so that is good. I sat down yesterday and previewed part of level two to see what I was up for in the next round and that feeling may be back!

This is probably the longest I have ever gone doing a work out video. I am usually an outside walker (attempt to jog). This is a whole new level of pain for me. But, I feel and see a difference above the knees in my arms. Hope I burn some major inches and hope the scale slides down a few notches too!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    mishamae SO GLAD YOU JOINED US SO HAPPY

WE ARE DOING THIS -GREAT JOB

WEEK 1 DAY 5- DONE I DID CHALEAN EXTREME AND RIPPED IN 30 BACK TO BACK
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. I've actually been doing this on my own and am just ready to complete week one. I'm scared of week two. I never did master the side plank :( I'm also adding c25k to this monday.
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    Today was day7 level 1. I am gonna try level 2 tomorrow. I'm not gonna take a day off because I am bad about breaking a routine & not starting it again. I also went to the dr. & am gonna have a procedure that will put me out of excercise for atleast one week. I really want to finish this before I have it done.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I missed yesterday, so this morning was Week 1/Day 4 for me. I think I'm going to try to stagger my breaks so that I'm off one weekday and only one weekend day. With doing other workouts, I need to spread them out. It was a little better, but since I know the moves now I muted the TV and put some music on. That made it MUCH better.

I'm still modifying the side plank with keeping the bottom leg bent. And I hate the hollow man! My body looks like I'm having a seizure with all the shaking!
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    The hollow man is so evil!! I can't hold my legs up that low to the ground.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    hmmmm..music is a great idea!!! lol, i am doing level 1 all over again monday..gonna take ripped through october so..
  • lucielu2
    Options
    I would love to join you all. I've actually been doing this on my own and am just ready to complete week one. I'm scared of week two. I never did master the side plank :( I'm also adding c25k to this monday.

You are welcome to join us
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    OK today was day 1 level 2. It was much quicker paced. I got lost a couple of times but I really enjoyed it!
  • lyntello
    Options

I've been doing Ripped in 30 and C25K. I did C25K 3 times this week (started at Week 2 because Week 1 was too easy) and RI30 6 times so far. I'm feeling AWESOME! You're going to love it.
  • lyntello
    Options
    I was a little scared of what Week 2 will bring so I really pushed myself today and did all of week 1 with NO modifications (yes, even Hollow man!!) I think I'm almost ready for week 2... :S Glad you're all in this with me!
  • gaby0324
    gaby0324 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know that I'm one week late but I would like to join you guys!
    I have had the DVD for almost 3 weeks and I haven't had the drive to do it...
    I hope that by joining all of you I will have the motivation to do it and complete it!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I think I am ready for week 2!

Have a question for everyone though.... Are you taking a rest day or continuing straight through the 30 days? When I did the shred i did straight through, but I thought for ripped there is supposed to be a rest day? Just curious what everyone is doing!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    yeah technically there is one rest day. I have to take more, otherwise I'm useless. It makes my hamstrings so tight! So I'm doing it 3 times a week and doing other stuff on my off days.