Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,095 Member
    Options
    Insomnia
  • Kashmir__314
    Kashmir__314 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Large iced coffee, two Stevia, three pumps of blueberry, two pumps of donut flavoring." My darling daughter, just get the damn donut!!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    My boss's boss did a walk-through this past Friday to see who was at their desk working or who had left to start their holiday weekend early. Anybody missing had a nasty message sent to their supervisor.

This walk-through occurred when I was in a different office conducting work, just one door down. Yet my supervisor received the message about me.
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 673 Member
    edited May 28
    Options
    "Large iced coffee, two Stevia, three pumps of blueberry, two pumps of donut flavoring." My darling daughter, just get the damn donut!!

I agree 😆
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Having to drive 2 hours after lunch for a meeting.
  • firecrackergirls1621
    firecrackergirls1621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not being able to complete my full 60 squats...
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    People that cry and moan over suffering in their diet that they can’t eat ice cream and tacos— yet there are people in the world living on cat food and digging in dumpsters for their next meal.

First world problems. How do I live without my snacks that made me so fat that I’m now on a diet lamenting how hard life is without my snacks… oh woe is them.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Do conspiracies exist?
    Yeah. Sure.

Is everything that annoys you, or makes things more complicated, expensive, etc. a conspiracy?
    Not even close.

Sometimes things are just all kittened up and synergistic effects multiply the trouble.
    But that does not a conspiracy make.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    My daughter texting me at 9:30 a.m. to tell me she has bad news, and can she call me after work tonight. She doesn't get out of work til 7. This leaves me way too many hours to overthink what she could possibly need to tell me. And. I. Hate. It.

I hate it when people do this!
  • Kashmir__314
    Kashmir__314 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My daughter texting me at 9:30 a.m. to tell me she has bad news, and can she call me after work tonight. She doesn't get out of work til 7. This leaves me way too many hours to overthink what she could possibly need to tell me. And. I. Hate. It.

I hate it when people do this!

It should be obvious. It's so wrong 😞
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    People who can't make their own damned phone calls and, instead, we have to do three times the work to do it for them.

And my coworker's phone alarm. Which goes off ALOT.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    People who can't make their own damned phone calls and, instead, we have to do three times the work to do it for them.

My sister makes all my calls for me 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options

I still platonically and non-creepily love you. :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options

I still platonically and non-creepily love you. :)
    I appreciate this. Also I need to remind her to to set up my doctors appointment for the rest of the year
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    Husband’s blood pressure will not go down to a level that makes the VA pharmacist happy, despite the blood pressure meds…

VA pharmacist is clearly gearing up to saying no more coffee for him.

OMG

This will make life so hard

😭
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    edited May 30
    Options
    Very aggressive woman almost ran me over, pushing past me to get off the plane. Relax lady. You're still going to wait almost an hour for your luggage (true story).
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Very aggressive woman almost ran me over, pushing past me to get off the plane. Relax lady. You're still going to wait almost an hour for your luggage (true story).

Perhaps there was a personal emergency?
    💨💩🌊

🤣🤣🤣😬😭
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Perhaps there was a personal emergency?
    💨💩🌊

🤣🤣🤣😬😭
    Would it be rude to say I hope so? 🤣
    "Excuse me" goes a long way.