Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,094 Member
    Options
    (((Vicki)))
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    Debbie - glad you caught that last kitten. What will you do with them now?

Lisa - I agree. I cannot imagine living in a different country or even time. I have no idea how those pioneer women survived on the Dakota prairies. It would be hard knowing your life is in constant jeopardy.

Heather - glad you are doing well. The roses are lovely.

Windy today. Lots of smaller branches down when I drove into town earlier. Waiting now for the groomer to show up. We use a mobile groomer who brings her van to the house. Good thing because my dog does not like to ride in the car.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Meg - Hello! Hope Ozempic is an answer for you... I think you're in Nebraska, right? Hope the chaotic weather has been kind to you. Glad to see you.

Sue - Yeah - I'm at the right time for me. the Internet being the top example. I love having all the information in the world available at will...
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    Meg- wonderful to see you!! I am on Trulicity...I'll be starting my 4th dose Wednesday, its unbelievable how it cuts the cravings ive lost about 13 lbs so far,not eating junk and seeing a dietian and nutrionist..
    I think they might try and get me on Ozempic,but my insurance wouldn't cover it.. hey I'll take what i can get.
    Alfie going to Toms tomorrow for a couple of days..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,716 Member
    Options
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: »
    Debbie - glad you caught that last kitten. What will you do with them now?

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

Sue and Lynette-
    We are fostering them until they get big enough to be fixed and then they will be up for adoption. Dh is thinking about keeping one but I don't think so. We have enough already but will have to wait and see.
    He says, what's one more

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    So, my son (17) had another episode last night, so we headed out to the ER at around 11:15 and came back home at 4am. He had a blood test, an EKG, and an X-ray. They found nothing wrong, so that’s good. Unless he passes out, he can just try and breathe through any weirdness. We have an appointment with his GP on Wednesday morning.

We are going to meet our deductible for insurance this year for sure. Poor kid was worried about costs. We can afford his health care, but we ended up with a $3500 bill for his brother once, and he remembers how upset we were.

Anyhow, we are in the middle of a storm, but today, the rain let up and it was gorgeous. I called at sick, because 4 am, and enjoyed working in the yard some. I’m going to plant a sun flower seed in a little bit. I also took 2 walks with my husband today, because we lost power so he couldn’t work. Or make coffee -so we had to hunt and gather our coffee by walking to Starbucks. :)

Lisa - Imitating a stick. You’re hilarious!

Heather - I’m so glad you are seeing improvement in your pain levels!

Tracey - I’m sorry about the lack of communication with you. I can see how you would want to know what was going on. Especially with such large changes.

Machka - Wow! That sounds really confusing. I’ll bet it was because you were overtire.It’s kind of neat how your brain just kind of keeps doing its little patterns without conscious thought. I love psychology and brain science.

Rebecca - I hope you feel better soon!

Jen - Welcome (I’m Jenn). :)

Lanette - House chicken! I follow a chicken named Cotton who is a house chicken. He wears little diapers.

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Gratitudes:
    Sunday- sound of rain on roof, pushing back wildfire season by even a day.
    Monday- Joe talking to me, telling me about what he’s trying to help his eyes feel better, what he’s testing to give the eye Dr. feedback, his willingness to drive me to Grants Pass if/when next oral surgery is scheduled.
    Feeling grumpy at mfp’s decision to discontinue the newsfeed. :rage:
    Carol hope adapting to the new aids is easy.
    Ginny so sorry to hear of your brother’s pain and yours to observe it. Also sorry to hear Luna’s mom and dad let you be exposed to whatever Luna had. Aren’t you immune fragile?
    Jenn how scary for your son and you. While relieved tests show nothing wrong your son is definitely feeling something. Hope his MD can get to the root.
    Lisa “peopled out” :love: this expression, will borrow. “… Made me realize how lucky I am that I don't live in a war-torn country on the other side of the world where a "barrage" is something completely different. I am so truly grateful to live here” Amen, sister, amen!
    @linder4866 good to see you pop in. Would you remind me of your (nick)name and general locale? Joyce?
    Meg, likewise delighted to see your smiling face. ((hugs)) and welcome back. Bring us up to date when you can. ((hugs))
    Welcome @finnelljennifer Jen in San Diego. :love: that sleeping pooch’s sweet face.
    Kylia thanks for popping in, was getting worried.
    Lanette “chicken diapers” for emotional support chickens? :noway: :laugh:
    Debbie well done good chat with Mom and for catching that hold out. Look forward to pics.
    Machka think Tracey has the right idea, the years of stress could be taking their toll. Hope settling in to your new place will give you peace.
    Beth and Annie ((hugs)) no words of wisdom here, just ((hugs)).
    Heather :love: the roses but even more that you are safe at home and able to rest pain-free. Hope the pain in motion eases soon!
    Likewise ((hugs)) to Vicki and Rori grieving their friends’ losses.
    Fasting labs tomorrow at oh dark thirty then picking up T at the car repair shop. We’ll probably stroll, or have coffee or both, then hope to play some in the yard as it’s the first non-windy day in weeks.
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    June: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Did a bit of research and apparently stress, DOMs, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Sleepwalking and Dissociated Amnesia can all be related.

Oh, forgot to mention the bad headache I have had the last few days.

DOMs sets off my RLS.
    There are mixed opinions but RLS can be a trigger for Sleepwalking.
    Both stress and Migraine can be triggers for Sleepwalking.

Marvellous.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Feeling grumpy at mfp’s decision to discontinue the newsfeed. :rage:

Just the area where the autoposts go.
    The Food Diary, Exercise Log, Reports, etc. will remain.
    And it's possible that there could be some great improvements to the new profile area. :)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916185/losing-newsfeed-ok-but-what-about-food-diary-exercise-reports-etc#latest

auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka think Tracey has the right idea, the years of stress could be taking their toll. Hope settling in to your new place will give you peace.

I hope so, but that won't happen soon. There is a lot to do!!

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    hp8hhlthsn8e.png
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Did a bit of research and apparently stress, DOMs, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Sleepwalking and Dissociated Amnesia can all be related.

Oh, forgot to mention the bad headache I have had the last few days.

DOMs sets off my RLS.
    There are mixed opinions but RLS can be a trigger for Sleepwalking.
    Both stress and Migraine can be triggers for Sleepwalking.

Marvellous.

M in Oz

I have a history of parasomnias, so although the assumption I was sleepwalking the night before last is disturbing, it's not surprising.

☑️Sleepwalking - as a child and the night before last
    ☑️Night Terrors
    ☑️Sleep Paralysis
    ☑️Exploding Head Syndrome

r6txb4i2i4aa.png
    https://www.sleepfoundation.org/parasomnias

Machka in Oz