Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,719 Member
    Options
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :) I wear jeans exclusively. I found a style that fits and is comfortable. But it doesn't matter what kind of clothing it is, finding exactly what I want via internet shopping is a challenge. Going into a store wouldn't be any better except that I'd know sooner that I couldn't find what I want and then not know where to go next. Everything I'm wearing now was purchased online except my hat that was knitted by me from yarn I purchased online. Persistence and patience are required which is true for most of our life situations. I am grateful for the store in my town that accepts UPS and Amazon returns.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,185 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) I wear jeans exclusively. I found a style that fits and is comfortable. But it doesn't matter what kind of clothing it is, finding exactly what I want via internet shopping is a challenge. Going into a store wouldn't be any better except that I'd know sooner that I couldn't find what I want and then not know where to go next. Everything I'm wearing now was purchased online except my hat that was knitted by me from yarn I purchased online. Persistence and patience are required which is true for most of our life situations. I am grateful for the store in my town that accepts UPS and Amazon returns.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

Aren't you hot in jeans?

It has to be quite a chilly day for me to wear long pants to work otherwise I am roasting hot .. dripping sweat.

I'll likely keep wearing capris and knee-length leggings with skirts throughout this first month of winter.

M in Oz
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,962 Member
    Options
    Today is Cheese Day! I love cheese! Corgi’s, kitties, awww.

6d21edo3la9s.jpeg
    9zew1cly10nr.jpeg
    k1jjalrtjo2d.jpeg

RVRita in NM
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    💖
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :)Machka, I am much colder than most people so long pants work for me year round. On an especially hot day, I'll wear a short sleeve shirt. Our weather here is moderate even in the summer.

:) The puppy just turned the door knob to let herself into the second bedroom so she could lie on the bed and chew on a sock she swiped from a pile of laundry Jake left on the floor. Earlier she was on our bed chewing on a rock she brought in from the yard.

:)Meg, It's good to see you again. I hope you'll come back regularly.

<3 Barbie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,810 Member
    Options
    Heather- sounds like your getting on well..
    Alfie is all set over at Toms..brought cat food up to Doris and a couple Cake mixes I picked up for her. Didn't get any bloody sleep last night,so im taking a nap ..
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Meg--Good to see you post. Have missed you.
    Lanette--I think you should take Gladys with you as a support chicken. I am surprised at all the dogs I see people taking in stores.
    Lisa--I get to go see the gyn doctor tomorrow. I have put it off for almost a month, but the problem is getting worse. I just do not like the idea of them messing around down there.
    I had one interview for my job this morning. On the phone she seemed excited, no so much when talking with her. I have another one at 5 this afternoon.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND NE <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,719 Member
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,360 Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    Uncomfortable in the evenings. Especially the wound site. I've been lying on an ice pack, which helps, but I guess the hip is just tired by then. I've taken some more painkillers, so I should be able to sleep.
    Nice to see my son, who had some photos of his trip. During one particularly vertiginous ride, he bottled out with vertigo, and got in the van that accompanied them. He brought me some matured goats cheese from the region. Delicious!
    Our fish was divine, chips, not so much, but I had a great discount, so not bad. Full price would be too much.
    We had fresh cherries with our Basque cheese.

Welcome back, Meg! I've missed you. <3

The hospital rang me this afternoon, to check on how I was doing. :)

Yes, gyny stuff is not fun. I've had so much of it in my time. Never one's first choice for a day out.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx