Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

How About We Don't Delete Newsfeeds

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Yep I have the same as Margaret
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,416 Member
    edited July 7
    Now that changes are underway, I am looking forward to seeing the development in our new profile areas.
  • sugagirl5
    sugagirl5 Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 1
    SAVE OUR NEWSFEED! This is awful! This app will completely fail without the newsfeed, what a dumb decision for the app developers to make! You’re cutting us off from our community! Post more ads if you need more revenue, but everyone will leave if they continue this
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 1
    SAVE our NEWSFEED!!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,940 Member
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    @MargaretYakoda @NormInv, try logging in from a different device. Even better, try logging in from a web browser. I know you like the app and the web isn't as fancy but you might still see the News Feed a while longer.
    I’m poor. I don’t have a computer or another device. ☹️
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,321 Member
    sunrise611 wrote: »
    @MargaretYakoda @NormInv, try logging in from a different device. Even better, try logging in from a web browser. I know you like the app and the web isn't as fancy but you might still see the News Feed a while longer.
    I’m poor. I don’t have a computer or another device. ☹️

If you have a smart phone, use the browser there to try logging in. I gave up on the MFP app years ago because it was so glitchy, at least at the time, and I use Safari on my phone to log in. I pretty much just use the forums at this point, so not sure it would work for the dashboard, but I don't know why it wouldn't.
  • Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB
    Spaff_luceat_lux_vestra_BSB Posts: 289 Member
    edited July 1
    Been trying Lose It this week, and it sorta sucks. I wish MFP would just keep the newsfeed instead.

I agree....have you tried navigating Loseit on your PC? I fond it so much easier than the app...I am getting use to both.
  • e_bowie
    e_bowie Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 7
    We’re is the news feed on MyFitnessPal
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 373 Member
    edited July 7
    They took it away, if you can believe it, because it “wasn’t used”. What a bunch of horse crap. I’ve been using this app since its inception…used Daily Plate/Livestrong prior and moved over when they got rid of their news feed. Folks are going over to Lose It! app now.
  • iron_playground
    iron_playground Posts: 7 Member
    Very bad decision MFP. Take away the key feature that people really like. I have been using this app on and off since 2012. Seen a lot of changes but the newsfeed was the only thing that kept me here. As others have said there are better “ tracking “ apps. I am afraid that this is the beginning of the end.
  • Gsdluv6
    Gsdluv6 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 1
    Sooo frustrated trying to navigate without the newsfeed. ! Ugh. Sooo dumb to get rid of it. Smh. Feel free to add me ( anyone) trying to rest n RICE this Achilles tendonitis crap. Always something. Here for vocal support tho n cheer section lol
  • angelas711
    angelas711 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 1
    Bring back the newsfeed!!! Seriously. Bring it back.