Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 262

Options

Replies

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020: Congratulations on breaking through the "plateau"; they're really tough, and it's a great feeling when that number moves down!!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,064 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I’m right there with you on the bread carbs. Someone needs to knock our heads together!
    @quiltingjaine, YES. Give me a good shake or something. The weird thing is that I don't crave bread. If I'm craving something, it's usually salty or sweet and always crunchy. Crackers makes sense, not bread. I think I've evolved into a new habit that I need to break.
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_
    Love the 3G Epic name. Such an awesome team.
  • jspecies11
    Options
    SW 128.4#
    GW maintain under 130#
    Follow nutrition/caloric plan 🥕
    Hydration 💧
    Strength Training 🏋️‍♀️
    Move it! 👣🚴‍♂️🏇
    Showing yesterday’s efforts and today’s weight
    6/5 129.6# 🥕🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/6 128.0# 🥕💧🏋️‍♀️🏇
    6/7 129.0# 💧🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/8 129.2# 💧🥕👣
    6/9 129.2# 🥕 Did a lot of gardening (AKA weeding) yesterday.
    6/10 4 week TWJ challenge starts
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,007 Member
    edited June 9
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I’m right there with you on the bread carbs. Someone needs to knock our heads together!
    @quiltingjaine, YES. Give me a good shake or something. The weird thing is that I don't crave bread. If I'm craving something, it's usually salty or sweet and always crunchy. Crackers makes sense, not bread. I think I've evolved into a new habit that I need to break.

Tish, I do sometimes crave bread - GOOD garlic bread or a slice fresh from the oven but you’re right. Crunchy salty is actually what I crave more often. Five crackers with “just out of the fridge” butter have been my solution. Haven’t had those in a while.

@jspecies11 What is the TWJ challenge? I have been meaning to ask since you first put it on the “calendar”
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    SW 128.4#
    GW maintain under 130#
    Follow nutrition/caloric plan 🥕
    Hydration 💧
    Strength Training 🏋️‍♀️
    Move it! 👣🚴‍♂️🏇
    Showing yesterday’s efforts and today’s weight
    6/5 129.6# 🥕🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/6 128.0# 🥕💧🏋️‍♀️🏇
    6/7 129.0# 💧🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/8 129.2# 💧🥕👣
    6/9 129.2# 🥕 Did a lot of gardening (AKA weeding) yesterday.
    6/10 4 week TWJ challenge starts
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14

Big congrats for continuing to stay under 130.x. 🙌🏻👏🏻🎉That’s huge! And of course, what is “TWJ challenge”? I may want in!

• jspecies11
    Options
    TWJ challenge is part of Joan McDonald’s app support (not MFP). She’s geared to strength training and solid nutrition and has periodic challenges, this challenge is for 4 weeks for all levels. The community like this one is very supportive.