Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 262

Options

Replies

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    @fmfdfa2020: Congratulations on breaking through the "plateau"; they're really tough, and it's a great feeling when that number moves down!!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,025 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I’m right there with you on the bread carbs. Someone needs to knock our heads together!
    @quiltingjaine, YES. Give me a good shake or something. The weird thing is that I don't crave bread. If I'm craving something, it's usually salty or sweet and always crunchy. Crackers makes sense, not bread. I think I've evolved into a new habit that I need to break.
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_
    Love the 3G Epic name. Such an awesome team.
  • jspecies11
    Options
    SW 128.4#
    GW maintain under 130#
    Follow nutrition/caloric plan 🥕
    Hydration 💧
    Strength Training 🏋️‍♀️
    Move it! 👣🚴‍♂️🏇
    Showing yesterday’s efforts and today’s weight
    6/5 129.6# 🥕🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/6 128.0# 🥕💧🏋️‍♀️🏇
    6/7 129.0# 💧🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/8 129.2# 💧🥕👣
    6/9 129.2# 🥕 Did a lot of gardening (AKA weeding) yesterday.
    6/10 4 week TWJ challenge starts
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,938 Member
    edited June 9
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 I’m right there with you on the bread carbs. Someone needs to knock our heads together!
    @quiltingjaine, YES. Give me a good shake or something. The weird thing is that I don't crave bread. If I'm craving something, it's usually salty or sweet and always crunchy. Crackers makes sense, not bread. I think I've evolved into a new habit that I need to break.

Tish, I do sometimes crave bread - GOOD garlic bread or a slice fresh from the oven but you’re right. Crunchy salty is actually what I crave more often. Five crackers with “just out of the fridge” butter have been my solution. Haven’t had those in a while.

@jspecies11 What is the TWJ challenge? I have been meaning to ask since you first put it on the “calendar”
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    SW 128.4#
    GW maintain under 130#
    Follow nutrition/caloric plan 🥕
    Hydration 💧
    Strength Training 🏋️‍♀️
    Move it! 👣🚴‍♂️🏇
    Showing yesterday’s efforts and today’s weight
    6/5 129.6# 🥕🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/6 128.0# 🥕💧🏋️‍♀️🏇
    6/7 129.0# 💧🏋️‍♀️👣
    6/8 129.2# 💧🥕👣
    6/9 129.2# 🥕 Did a lot of gardening (AKA weeding) yesterday.
    6/10 4 week TWJ challenge starts
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14

Big congrats for continuing to stay under 130.x. 🙌🏻👏🏻🎉That’s huge! And of course, what is “TWJ challenge”? I may want in!

• jspecies11
    Options
    TWJ challenge is part of Joan McDonald’s app support (not MFP). She’s geared to strength training and solid nutrition and has periodic challenges, this challenge is for 4 weeks for all levels. The community like this one is very supportive.