Why are they taking the newsfeed away?

Options

Answers

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    stiggymt wrote: »
    I have iPhone. I can’t create a new thread. All I can do is respond to existing threads

@stiggymt You should see a blue circle with a plus sign at the bottom right. Tap on it and it should give a a choice of new discussion, new poll, and something else. Just make sure you tap on the circle when you’re on a screen you can make new posts from.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    I’ve moved to the free mobile app ryseapp.io to log my meals & workouts and encourage friends.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 188 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    I’ve moved to the free app ryseapp.io to log my meals & workouts and encourage friends.

Besides removing friends status, MFP randomly deletes my prior meal logs.
  • MariaDublin
    MariaDublin Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Yes!!! Put it back. There’s no place now to see total pounds lost! Why was this removed?!?! Ridiculous. Please add the newsfeed back — or at the very least, add the total pounds lost icon on the home page.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,372 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Yes!!! Put it back. There’s no place now to see total pounds lost! Why was this removed?!?! Ridiculous. Please add the newsfeed back — or at the very least, add the total pounds lost icon on the home page.

It's still visible via the More menu button in the Android app, and on the homepage of the website.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Honestly, the news feed has been the only reason I've been logging in daily for 3705 days.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »

It's still visible via the More menu button in the Android app, and on the homepage of the website.

It's no longer available via the iOS app or the website homepage for me.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,372 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Yagisama wrote: »
    Lietchi wrote: »

It's no longer available via the iOS app or the website homepage for me.

My comment was referring to the total weight lost part of the message, is that what you are taking about too (not the newsfeed)? It's still there for me on the homepage of the website and in the android app.

x4eaqyh3ovsd.jpg
    yn506heziade.jpg
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 479 Member
    edited June 27
    Options
    Mynetdiary is a fantastic alternative. Try it out. Honestly I like their social functions and it's quite a bit less buggy

Invite link to mfp migrants group:

https://www.mynetdiary.com/community/groups/65401

And a friend invitation from me if you'd like

https://www.mynetdiary.com/community/friendinvitations/144350?token=88e79b36-514f-4958-b9eb-60dc7f56e387