Replies

• litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    rv7e0nfam85g.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Feels like MFP forums have become an advertisement for the Lose It! app! haha.

Sorry MFP... kind of did it to yourself. Pretty soon they'll make "Lose It!" a swear word and it'll get replaced with "kitten" every time someone types it! HAHAHA

Yes!!! I agree. Everyone is talking about the Lose it app. I'm sure they have gained many members since the newsfeed announcement was made. Personally, I have zero interest in joining another fitness app just to socialize. I think at this point I'm okay with seeing this ship sink.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    Not just any Jesus....Hot Jesus ok23f2bytq5z.jpg
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,725 Member
    Options
    5o26i0nebn4b.gif
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Sorry MFP... kind of did it to yourself. Pretty soon they'll make "Lose It!" a swear word and it'll get replaced with "kitten" every time someone types it! HAHAHA

I discovered that LoseIt doesn’t have any option to post pics anywhere. Which is a definite minus.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,643 Member
    Options

I discovered that LoseIt doesn’t have any option to post pics anywhere. Which is a definite minus.

well, you can post links to pics from IG / Google photos / etc. The links work on the browser version. So much like I used a hybrid combo to use MFP, I'll do the same for LI!
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Yes!!! I agree. Everyone is talking about the Lose it app. I'm sure they have gained many members since the newsfeed announcement was made. Personally, I have zero interest in joining another fitness app just to socialize. I think at this point I'm okay with seeing this ship sink.

Same
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Newsfeed appears to be dead on my profile and home page. RIP
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    All the people who make their garden pretty I appreciate you, makes my walks less boring.
  • hollysmom29
    hollysmom29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined the premium fitness pal yesterday. My screen looks the same as it did yesterday. How do I know if I am getting the premium program?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,103 Member
    Options
    I joined the premium fitness pal yesterday. My screen looks the same as it did yesterday. How do I know if I am getting the premium program?

I paid for premium for a decade,
    cancelled it when they eliminated the newsfeed and profile pages.
    Imo, no longer worth paying.
    Now, it’s like all the rest of the fitness apps, nothing special.
  • AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The things i'd do for a burger and a milkshake right now. 🤤
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    My coworker has covid and I just finished 1/2 a bag of quest loaded taco chips and now I'm sad thinking how I wouldn't be able to taste the deliciousness of the chips if I had covid too.

Also, my boss keeps telling me we have to discuss and client but I have no idea why since I did my usual part so I'm really curious what else I have to do and he's putting out talk off and it's driving me crazy!

(Plus, knowing him, he'll wait until it's 5 mins before I leave for the day.)
  • HappyDonkey75
    HappyDonkey75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

Took half of today and tomorrow off . We have family coming into town tomorrow.

Didn't get my workout in for the day but ran around doing a ton of housework and was definitely working up a sweat. its atleast something. I Just ran out of juice to do a work out by the end of the day today. I need about 6 more hours in my day to get everything done I need to.

I ordered a smart watch (and not an apple watch , just couldn't bring myself to pay the money they want for one) and I am looking forward to not only having a watch again but being more aware of my activities throughout the day.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should be an interesting day today....heading to the children's hospital for x-rays for my son's crooked back. Hopefully we're not waiting there all day but we shall see
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Do you think the end of the World is coming?

Dang, I sure hope so.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should be an interesting day today....heading to the children's hospital for x-rays for my son's crooked back. Hopefully we're not waiting there all day but we shall see

Took longer to drive there than we were in the hospital. How can the biggest children's hospital in the country run more efficiently than every other hospital in the province???!
  • Kashmir___314
    Kashmir___314 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Getting a pedicure and realizin1nkc1mby6zwa.jpg
    g the angle she gets with every client. NOT cute!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,103 Member
    Options
    Will I ever stop having dreams about my ex husband that make me angry?
    When I woke up this morning I was SO angry at him because of a dream.
    It set the mood for my whole day.
    Nuts 😡
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feeling grateful that I had the energy to complete my workout today 😃