Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 263

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,240 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis Welcome back. You've been missed!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady - I feel your pain on late night snacking. I have given up for now. What I do now is I save a few calories for the end of the day and I tried to eat fruits only and if I have a sweet tooth and the fruit are not doing it, I keep fudge bars or fudge popsicles on hand. Other snacks I have that I keep in my car trunk is nuts and skinny pop or other calorie friendly popcorn on hand. These are for when I need crunch. I get individual sizes of both from warehouse clubs when on sale and I can afford. Now that I am unemployed I buy big bags and make my own packs of nuts, trail-mix and popcorn. I sometimes go to bed early if I am out of calories. It doesn’t always work but it does 60 to 70% of the time.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello!

I hope everyone is staying cool B) I have a quick question. Does anyone know the Date of Round 64? Any information would be wonderful. or any of the Rounds between 65-70?

I tried the search engine and the farthest it want back was some 80s, 90s, and forward.

Thanks in advance for your help. Stay cool! B)

@IsMollyReallyHungry, Molly MFP has really messed things up. I had EVERY JGTD Round bookmarked from when I started. They are a jumbled mess now and some are missing, but if you want to read through Round 64-70 I will post the links. I'll post them this evening.

It's very enlightening to go back that far and read the posts, your own and others.
    @tiabirdie56 - thanks so much but I just needed the dates. Yes I agree it is something of a mess. but I do think it has something to do with the transition of owners.
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    lolakinks wrote: »
    I’m late for the challenge but I didn’t want to wait the next one.
    So… I’ve been on mfp more than 10 years now. Sometimes I had used this app regularly for a few months, then I couldn’t stay consistent and gained more weight and came back, it’s a vicious circle. I don’t know how many times I tried and never achieved my goal weight. It is very depressing, but I am still here to try again.

6/20 - 105 kg
    6/21 - 104.4 kg
    6/22 - 104.6 kg
    6/23 - 103.9 kg
    6/24 - 101.4 kg

As expected I weight more today since I went to picnic with friends yesterday. I drank and ate more than usual. But these days always will be in my life, so I will keep going and try to balance.

I haven’t realised I wrote 101.4 by mistake, it is 104.4.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Has anyone else been having issues with tickerfactory.com?

weight.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

@tiabirdie56 - I am praying you find some type of comfort soon my friend