WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2024

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Debbie

Move the playpen, litterbox and toys into your DH's room. Problem moved to his area :).

Okie in the TX Hill Country[/quote]

That would be nice but his room is so tiny and he has SOOOO much stuff in there, he can barely walk in there the way it is.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,090 Member
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,832 Member
    🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,478 Member
    Took my walk and then we watched Oppenheimer. Only I didn’t see the end, I need to get to bed. Maybe I can see the end tomorrow. You know, when I’m in the pool or when I walk, that’s the time I get to think. Only right now I’m thinking of all the things my friend and I have been thru.

Tina – I never heard of My Net diary. Gotta check it out. Consumers Reports did a study on the different apps and that one wasn’t mentioned.

Off to bed

Michele NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,996 Member
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,832 Member
    Weekly shopping today, Psychology tomorrow morning, then card-making on Friday afternoon, and a restful Weekend planned. Two months off before groups restart.

I have to do group accounts and pay rent for June at the monthly meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great day 💐

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,474 Member
    cywi74a01f27.png
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 10,007 Member
    Morning all
    Up at 4:15 ,went over at 5:15 and got Ginger fed and outside to potty..
    Will check in with Tracy later..
    Time to take my shot..
  • pipcd34
  • pipcd34
    exermom wrote: »
    Took my walk and then we watched Oppenheimer. Only I didn’t see the end, I need to get to bed. Maybe I can see the end tomorrow. You know, when I’m in the pool or when I walk, that’s the time I get to think. Only right now I’m thinking of all the things my friend and I have been thru.

Tina – I never heard of My Net diary. Gotta check it out. Consumers Reports did a study on the different apps and that one wasn’t mentioned.

Off to bed

Michele NC

Saw on my net diary

Free membership for a period of 3 days. Unless you cancel within 3 days, the membership will automatically continue for $49.95 per month until cancelled. All your billing and contact information will be available in the member’s area and in your welcome email.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,474 Member
    I quite like MFP's logging capability.

I have used and looked at several other methods and software/apps over the years.

In the beginning (my late teens/early 20s), I tracked on paper looking up calories in my mother's medical textbooks, the library, and wherever else I could find information.

At some point, I started tracking using Excel and I had moved to a larger city with a better library and more information. But tracking still required some research.

I used a few apps along the way, but they didn't have the foods I commonly ate. I remember one hardly had any fresh food, it was all American packaged stuff. I had to enter everything manually.

When I started looking for something new in 2015, I wavered between MFP and LoseIt. Both looked pretty good, but LoseIt lost out because (again) they only had American food. MFP had foods from around the world.

MFP works well for me. :)

Machka in Oz