Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Woot another 2.3 miles done today. Yay!! Hmm...maybe I should of done the 30 mpw option instead.
  • destiny150
    Options
    Hi lazyspice,

Can you tell me how to get the ticker you have. I really would like to find a ticker to track my progress
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    well only 1 mile on the treadmill, I guess I need to get a pedometer cuz I am not counting those steps.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Good job everyone.. Look at you go Erica!

No dairy Hope your better today :flowerforyou:

I'm right on track to make my 30.. I need to pick it up though, Sundays are usually slower.
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    2 more miles this morning before work!

I'm not using a pedometer. I have a cheapy one, but even sitting here in my chair at my desk and moving around a little it thinks I'm taking steps. So, I'm going to just stick with actual purposeful walks that I measure out. I do walk a little more than that throughout the day in my normal routine but I'm just not gonna count that.

I'll be walking again this afternoon on my lunch break - planning 3 miles. That'll get me over my 15 miles for the week...so everything else will be bonus!!

:smile:
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thanks Fit.

Miracleminded that is great. You are going to exceed your walking total for the week. Woot!! :flowerforyou:
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Hooray!! 3 miles more this afternoon has me at 5 for the day and 17 for the week!!

:bigsmile:
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    4 miles yesterday and 3 for today - today was an accident though. I got lost walking around my campus. Duke senior faiiiilll. Feel free to gloat about UNC wildbeal. hahaha
  • destiny150
    Options
    Did 65 minutes of yoga and walked 5 miles on treadmill. I wonder if we can use the elipitcal as well to count as a walk/run.
  • wildbeal
    Options
    4 miles yesterday and 3 for today - today was an accident though. I got lost walking around my campus. Duke senior faiiiilll. Feel free to gloat about UNC wildbeal. hahaha
    you know i thought college should help give you a sense of direction . you really should become a convert that place is ruining you. hey ill even give you a jersey to wear IN THEIR FACE
  • wildbeal
    Options
    oh yeah 4 miles today
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    uh oh I dont think I am gonna make my weekly goal..oopsie!!
  • jaimieht
    Options
    All this rain has made the past 2 days stink... but hey, I am walking in a parade Saturday and going hiking - that will help :)

1.6 miles today, so 12.9 miles total this week... I have a whole lot of walking to do, yeehaw!!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    No wal yesterday but did 7 miles today, I;m going to have to pick it up a knotch to make my goal for the week
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. This week has been difficult emotionally (family problems) and also physically (I've been sick). I have been trying to keep up with my walking and I really hope I'll be able to hit my goal for the week. I hope everyone is doing well with the challenge!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Im still here, been a busy week but getting lots of steps in!
    For those with pedometers, how are you calculating steps to miles? 2000 steps for a mile?
    I need to get a ticker going
  • NoDairy
    Options
    Im back at it. Got 2 mi in this morning, had to wear sandals but at least no more limping ;)
    Lets appreciate our feet!! :flowerforyou:
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Hi lazyspice,

Can you tell me how to get the ticker you have. I really would like to find a ticker to track my progress

Sorry, forum access has been a bit limited as I've been away for a couple of days and I've only just spotted this :ohwell:

This is the site I used for my exercise ticker, it's very easy to set up - choose a ruler, then a slider, fill in all the info on the next screen, then copy and paste the bbCode into your signature tab on MFP. Bookmark the page so you can find it easily to update your daily total - it will automatically show the change in your signature here, like magic :smile:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=8

I hope that makes sense?

This is another good site for exercise tickers http://www.lilyslim.com/Exercise_days.php
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Oops! Forgot why I logged on - 2.3 miles for yesterday :wink:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Rae and Nodairy Glad your both back!

I did 4.2 miles yesterday, my ticker is updated.