30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 10 Level 1 yesterday and just finished Day 1 Level 2!!! Not as bad as I thought it would be but it was an awesomely sweaty workout haha!! But those planks sure are something else...geez!
    I agree it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but it is a great workout!!! Good Luck & Keep Up the Great Work!!!

Dear Lord you girls must be fit,
    just finished Day 1 level 2, i agree it a great work out, but some of those moves????? how did you get on with the one leg kick out thing, i was wobbling all over the place just managed 2 or 3 at a time before almost toppling over. I had to take my glasses off by circuit 2 because they were steamed up.
    And don't get me started on the plank jacks, i know i have wobbly bits but to feel them almost hitting my ankles and then coming back to smack me on the back of the neck, not pleasant.
    Ah well i still enjoyed it and what's more by the time i have done this DVD for maybe the 4th or 5th time hopefully nothing moves.
    Have a happy Friday.
    Sam
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 10 Level 1 yesterday and just finished Day 1 Level 2!!! Not as bad as I thought it would be but it was an awesomely sweaty workout haha!! But those planks sure are something else...geez!
    I agree it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but it is a great workout!!! Good Luck & Keep Up the Great Work!!!

just finished Day 1 level 2, i agree it a great work out, but some of those moves????? how did you get on with the one leg kick out thing, i was wobbling all over the place just managed 2 or 3 at a time before almost toppling over. I had to take my glasses off by circuit 2 because they were steamed up.
    And don't get me started on the plank jacks, i know i have wobbly bits but to feel them almost hitting my ankles and then coming back to smack me on the back of the neck, not pleasant.
    Ah well i still enjoyed it and what's more by the time i have done this DVD for maybe the 4th or 5th time hopefully nothing moves.
    Have a happy Friday.
    Sam

I SO have to agree with you.....they must be fit....I just got done with D1 L2...OMG...WTF was that? No easy transition huh? Ha! The leg kick out thing was very hard I was SO wobbly! And OMG ALL THOSE PLANKS!!!!!!! Geez! The one where you jump and twist your body...geez louise! I was SO dripping with sweat. I have starting taking off my glasses because the sweat gets all over them lol guess I know I'm working it! I will say this level seems a bit easier on my knees which have really been bothering me. This level makes me DREAD level 3! ha. At least I have 9 more days of this!
    Great job for getting through it!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Have a happy Friday.
    Sam

I love your posts!!! You describe it soooo well!!! I struggle through all of these moves and have to do the modified movements, and also have to stop and get my balance. It is just great to hear others going through all this! I truly feel a difference already! Keep up the great work!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    Ok I don't know how but............ D1 L2 COMPLETE......that was REALLY hard for me anyway. Whew those moves yikes!!! I could hardly do jump rope let alone DOUBLE jump rope! Ha had to stick with Anita on that....although I was able to get through the whole jump rope session unlike last level!

Keep up the great work ladies!
  • sissamae
    Options

Have a happy Friday.
    Sam

I SO have to agree with you.....they must be fit....I just got done with D1 L2...OMG...WTF was that? No easy transition huh? Ha! The leg kick out thing was very hard I was SO wobbly! And OMG ALL THOSE PLANKS!!!!!!! Geez! The one where you jump and twist your body...geez louise! I was SO dripping with sweat. I have starting taking off my glasses because the sweat gets all over them lol guess I know I'm working it! I will say this level seems a bit easier on my knees which have really been bothering me. This level makes me DREAD level 3! ha. At least I have 9 more days of this!

Level 2 is kicking my butt and I am also soaked with sweat!!! I think I just like these exercises more or maybe I was getting bored with level 1, I am not sure, but I like this level. Actually felt sore today after doing day 1 of Level 2 yesterday. Good job on getting it done!
  • sissamae
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 complete!!! Feeling it today and still doing modified movements but I am doing it!!!! Feeling great !!

Tomorrow is my rest day. Fridays are long work days for me and my body tells me it needs one rest day a week :)

I am sure I will still be on tomorrow night to check in with everyone! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • trhjrh06
    Options

Have a happy Friday.
    Sam

Level 2 is kicking my butt and I am also soaked with sweat!!! I think I just like these exercises more or maybe I was getting bored with level 1, I am not sure, but I like this level. Actually felt sore today after doing day 1 of Level 2 yesterday. Good job on getting it done!

I will agree I think I may have been getting bored with level one, even though I couldn't get through everything on level one...mainly push ups haha. But level 2 was WAY hard but I like the feeling of all the different exersizes. It's nice to work those different muscles. Excited for tomorrow!
  • lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 complete! I tried to do it last night, but I just felt sick and didn't really feel like throwing up on my living room floor. I can't wait to get to level2, I'm getting bored with level 1!

Also, does anyone notice a change in their measurements? According to mine, I have lost almost and an inch off each of my thighs! I'm not complaining, but that just seems like a lot to me in such a short amount of time.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    D9 L1 Complete. Tired. I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, but I managed to get through it.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    L1D6 complete. I slacked off yesterday and took a rest day. Today just blew my mind over what a difference a mere 5 days made in my endurance.

Do you think having the rest day helped?? I am curious if taking the odd day off would give more benefit than a straight 30 days.

I think it did. I don't know if it was physical or mental though. I have read a couple threads here that say to have a rest day so your muscles can recover and my body felt way better after my little break.
  • legacysh
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 completed. Man I get tired of hearing the same old dialogue. i tried it without the talking, but i don't hear the transition cues, so I don't go between things well enough. i will be glad to get to level2 for something new.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    L1D7 completed! I'm glad I only have 3 more days left. I am getting bored too.
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 completed. Man I get tired of hearing the same old dialogue. i tried it without the talking, but i don't hear the transition cues, so I don't go between things well enough. i will be glad to get to level2 for something new.

Lol!! That is the same way I felt so I turned on my radio! Your almost on Level 2, keep up the good work!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I did the modified version of the planks but I think it is fun to experience something new. My biggest problem is & always has been crunches. I know my form is wrong b/c I lift w/my neck & I end up getting a head ache. I truly have 2 work on that, any suggestions. I can do them great on the stability ball!! Have a Good Night!!
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Age- 22
    Starting weight- 78
    End weight -

You only weigh 78 pounds?
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    D8L1 done.

I can't believe how out of breath & tired I'm still getting on the cardio (JUMP, JUMP, JUMP)! Tried to push myself more on strength today. Just keep truckin... I'm so proud of everyone! You level two girls are so brave! Thanks for leading the way and being such a great example!!! (I don't think I used enough exclamation points! :)
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    D9 L1 Complete. Tired. I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, but I managed to get through it.

Good for you! I know I would have backed out if I only had 3 hours of sleep. I know sometimes it is inevitable but try and get your rest. Hope all is ok.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Age- 22
    Starting weight- 78
    End weight -

You only weigh 78 pounds?

Hopefully it's kg!

Just finished day 10 - somewhat nervous about level 2 tomorrow. Today I did it with a stopwatch and decent music instead of the crappy background music in the DVD. So I added a bit longer cardio and some extra abs at the end. Although the down side was I had to look at my jelly belly instead of Anita's zero fat abs (***** lol)
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    D2 L2 COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! My knees are hurting me SO bad they are keeping me from doing some of the exersizes to the fullest. But I pushed through and completed it! Sweat just dripping off of me!
  • sissamae
    Options
    D2 L2 COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!! My knees are hurting me SO bad they are keeping me from doing some of the exersizes to the fullest. But I pushed through and completed it! Sweat just dripping off of me!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! You are doing great!! Keep up the great work!