Muscle Masters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Grrrrr...weight is up today...it's definitely water weight in my legs from working this weekend. When I work, I don't drink anything & ^ sodium foood from the cafeteria twice = ^ sodium retention.

I really, really wanted wine last night and I didn't do it.

Final Push:

1) 1200 calories
    2) 12 - 8oz cups of water
    3) 30 minutes of exercise

triple berries (black, rasp, blue & peach yogurt) & Almonds, Spinach salad with strawberries & almonds, no dinner plan yet.

Yesterday Sam's club and Kowalski's = $250.00 and I didn't even get to Rainbow for their specials. What will Ron and I do with all our money when the kids are gone?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've been offline because I'm dying of a plague. My whole house is sick and on antibiotics now.... even one of my cats was perscribed kitty antibiotics from the vet today.... :frown: Plus this week is my last week of my first grad class...I thought our paper/powerpoint/webcast were all due on Sunday night, but they are actually due Friday... so I'm just super busy this week. I miss you guys and I'll try not to fall off the planet too bad this week. Next week life slows down a lot for me and then I'll be back to stalking the boards. :flowerforyou:

Ewwwww....I DON'T WANT IT!!! How far away do you live from Woodbury? JK

I hope school is going well for you and that life does slow down soon!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Finally got the internet back. Didn't do very well yesterday, but am doing awesome today. Chugging water - some hot with lemon, some cold. Eating clean for the most part (I did snag some of my son's quesadilla at lunch), and just trying to flush my body of all the nastiness I've been feeding it. And trust me, it's not happy with me right now.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sara, you don't need to chug water unless your urine is concentrated....the hot lemon water is a nice diruetic tho...I just learned if you use a water softener that it adds sodium to the water. :ohwell:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Sara, you don't need to chug water unless your urine is concentrated....the hot lemon water is a nice diruetic tho...I just learned if you use a water softener that it adds sodium to the water. :ohwell:

Oh, well that's good to know :happy:

It definitely was concentrated, but it's not anymore!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I feel the need to apologize for not really trying the last few weeks. That certainly isn't fair to all of you. So I wanted to let you know that I woke up today feeling like a newly energized person looking to get back on track. I will NOT let you down any longer! I'm ready to rock the house! Ha!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Welcome back Connie!!! Make us proud and hopefully our team will be together another week.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys for the crappy effort this week, I will defs be kicking it up a gear this week.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like I'm on your team now...hope you're not all throwing rotten tomatoes at me but rather fresh flowers and open arms... :laugh: I will make you proud next week. I have a fire lit under me right now and feeling like kicking some major butt. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Maria, you and I have never been on a team together...let's smack down the 160's
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Maria, you and I have never been on a team together...let's smack down the 160's

You are right! Yes, we r walking away from the 170s once and for all!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Later dudes! :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Welcome Maria!!! :flowerforyou:

Bye Faith! :cry:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome Maria!!! :flowerforyou:

Bye Faith! :cry:
    ditto
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, I hope you nail those 160s this week...it will be awesome

I hope that you can CMA this week. I have a lot of eating out and plans for the weekend. I will exercise hard; but, that doesn't always translate.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Still feeling blahhh but I did go on a slow but steady walk early this afternoon just to get some sort of exercise in. What a crappy day in MN!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am definitely going to be over today...I indulged with the sweets and then I am going out to dinner which I am sure will involve wine. I only have 600 calories left.

Tomorrow, the kids want to celebrate my B-day at Red Lobster. Why do I love the coconut shrimp there so much? Why do I not want grilled salmon or something like that?

Well, I am off work tomorrow and plan to hit the C25K and Ripped in 30...maybe, some elliptical too since Mama's plans to enjoy the evening with the family.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi, Maria!!! What a nice surprise when I got on here today - to see you on our team! Yay!!
    Good job, everyone, with your successes this week. Here's to another healthy week for us all! Let's kick some tushy!
  • McFatterton
    Options

I hope that you can CMA this week. I have a lot of eating out and plans for the weekend. I will exercise hard; but, that doesn't always translate.

Uh, forgive my stupidness, but what does CMA stand for? I don't think you mean Certified Medical Assistant.......:huh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

Uh, forgive my stupidness, but what does CMA stand for? I don't think you mean Certified Medical Assistant.......:huh:
    Do you know what CYA means? anyway she is hoping that I can lose enough to make up for what she probably won' lose because of all the eating out plans. CMA-Cover My *kitten*)

Anyway Kim that is going to be tough for me this week. I had a horrible food day yesterday because of DH 25th work anniversary lunch followed by my group having a potluck (right in our area) so bad food leads to even more bad choices and I didn't exercise at all last night and I knocked down a few drinks. Bad bad bad girl. So now I really have to try to get my *kitten* in gear and stay on the straight and narrow path until the weigh in.

Good luck to us all this week. Let start mastering those muscles!!!!!