WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2024

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,416 Member
    edited July 26
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 9min 35sec, 121elev, 2.86ap, 79ahr, 102mhr, 6.31mi= 612c
    Strava app = 773c
    * left home at 4:35am, home at 7:11am*
    Zwift home spin bike- 43.53min, gear30, 92ahr, 105mhr, est 13.9amph, 10.20mi= 209c *power shut off, couldn’t save ride on Strava= 209c
    Zwift stats- 43.53min, 628elev, 100aw, 49arpm, 13.95amph, 10.2mi= 252c
    Zwift home spin bike - strava stats- 22.08min, gear30, 374elev, 110aw, 13.6amph, 97ahr, 109mhr, 5.02mi= 119c
    Strava app= 139c
    Zwift stats - 22.08min, 375elev, 110aw, 51arpm, 13.64amph, 5.03mi= 130c

Total cal 940

Well, I had a fun day. We left even earlier than we did yesterday. Came home by 7:11am. Came home then did a 15 mile bike ride on the spin bike. The guys working on the outside accidentally cut a wire on one of the outside plugs so kirby tuned off the power while I was on the bike so starve didn’t save the ride but zwift did. So I started over and did the rest of the 15mile ride I was planning on doing. The plan was then go donate blood, then go to the lazy dog restaurant so kirby can get his free sampler and I can get the free tv dinner. I had a mojito made with coconut water (130 cal). We sat outside (they have fans) because I get too cold with the ac. After I had my drink and we were sitting outside. I told Kirby I was feeling lightheaded and I put my head down on the table and apparently I passed out and when I woke up there were 3 reps from the restaurant and they put OJ in front of me to drink. Later I find that I fainted, Kirby called for help. Before I knew it there were like 4 firemen there. I told them I needed to go to the bathroom (to poop). They then sat me inside and I was sweating buckets. My heart rate was low (it usually it, resting hr is 50 usually) . These guys looked like they should have been on a calendar. I told them I felt like I had to throw up, they helped me to the John and there went the mojito. Then the ambulance came, they said my blood pressure was too low and suggested I go to the hospital, I declined and told them I live real close and I would go home and lay down which is what I ended up doing. I wear an Apple Watch and saw my heart rate range was 41-109. My resting heart rate for today was 45.

I usually weigh myself in the morning, then after I’m done with my workout, but I did it one more time after I took a nap and got up again at around 2ish.

Morning- 136.0
    After walk and spin- 134.8
    After I came home, after nap- 132.6

Mild heart attack? I would have been inclined to go to the hospital. Surprised they didn't insist.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,416 Member
    Long Week:
    Worked 5 days.
    Moving house still.
    Brain Injury Tasmania meeting.
    COVID booster shots.
    Jasper.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,978 Member
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,543 Member
    Heather! Gosh what a ride to the hospital. Hope things proceed quickly.

Rosemarie - I'm also trying to keep up with the protein, and have been starting my day with eggs. I'm supposed to have 2 or 3. I'm to the point I have run out of ideas on how to fix them and they don't seem appetizing anymore. Makes skipping breakfast a few days a week easier these days. :) Wasn't it your brother who hinted you could care for your mom? So happy to hear you are enjoying being home on your deck and left the cat rescue.

Barbara - I used to love it when my DH had the opportunity to talk when we were going somewhere. When he drove, he was constantly criticizing other drivers and playing "race cars". Ugh. When I drove, I know it was hard for him to curtail his back-seat driver tendency, but it was much better for both of us. ;)

Margaret - Glad you recovered quickly from your short illness. I get what you were saying about meds. Try correcting diet and behaviors before relying on pills. (Unless there's no other choice as in Flea's case.) My DH was on 7 or 8 by the time he passed, some to alleviate the side effects of the others. I'm certain that contributed to his dementia and rapidly failing health toward the end of his life. Makes me more determined to fix my pre-diabetes with diet and exercise. So far I'm just on a mild BP med.

Ginny - wonderful you are getting increased sleep. Hoping feet continue to be on the mend. Thank goodness it's Friday! Even though I've been retired for nearly 8 years, there's still a part of my internal calendar that recognizes weekends.

Back later -

Lanette B)
    SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,978 Member