Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• jennydowd
    jennydowd Posts: 13 Member

If I get below 88.3 I’ve lost 10% of my weight, so that’s my next micro goal ( 2-3 weeks) and then my next mini goal is to be under 85kgs. I think it would be a push to get there before my next drs appointment in 6 weeks but if I go in weighing 86ish I will still be very happy

I’ve done it! Or close enough that I’ve lost 10% of my original body weight. So I’m chasing the next mini goal of 85kgs. My weight loss has slowed some, so realistically I’m looking at end of September beginning of October for that 🙂 really really pleased

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • jennydowd
    jennydowd Posts: 13 Member
    Veta2018 wrote: »
    My mini goal is beat my last 5k time of 33 minutes. My next 5k is August 30 and I want to finish my run in 30 minutes.
    Veta2018 wrote: »
    My mini goal is beat my last 5k time of 33 minutes. My next 5k is August 30 and I want to finish my run in 30 minutes.

Did you do it?! 🏃🏽‍♀️
  • Ennaelangels
    Ennaelangels Posts: 71 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    @Ennaelangels is that lead climbing?

My goal recently was to get v5 at bouldering; I have got a couple but it's quite rare. There are still many v4s which are beyond me, but I get a few.

Yes, indeed! V4 is pretty solid! I hope you make the V5 goal :smile:
  • KareninLux wrote: »
    Not succumbing to munchies with my husband at night!!!

Yup!! 😫
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!