Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• tech_huntertech_hunter Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    @torabelle79 That is a stunning dress, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :) I really love the back of your dress - it's a very elegant design. You'll definitely look gorgeous in your wedding photos for decades to come, that dress will never go out of fashion.

Thank you. Thats really kind. Its my second marraige so worried its too much, but I just loved it when I put it on.

I had my second marriage and my goal was to fit in my daughter's wedding dress, and made that goal. It was similar to your dress. It is not overkill.

Now after almost 3 exquisite years of my marriage, my husband and I are both trying to slim down from my excited excessive cooking. :D
  • celinab07celinab07 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    celinab07 wrote: »
    I’d really like to get under 120. It’s only ~5 lbs away, but I’ve been in and around the same weight throughout quarantine and really want to push and start really losing again!

I made this mini goal this morning!! Next one is to lose another two pounds which will make my weight loss over 20 pounds 🥳😁
  • RandJ6280RandJ6280 Member Posts: 1,111 Member Member Posts: 1,111 Member
    jiorfa87 wrote: »
    My mini goal is to lose 5lbs and 1% body fat before my trip to Majorca on 7 August! 🤞🏿

WOW - not sure where you are from,but a chance to go to Spain... that would be some great motivation. Good luck and I wish you well.
    I'm trying to do something (even if it's small) everyday. Might just be stretching for 10 minutes or some crunches.

As I am getting closer to 58, I know I need to this more than what I am doing... which is really nothing.
    Carp614 wrote: »
    I'm close to my weight at my lowest point in the last ten years. I'm at 238 and the lowest I got that I can find is 235. Sooo close!

You got it brother. I'm closing in on my 219 goal... I was 22.7 this morning.
  • dellafayefoxdellafayefox Member Posts: 178 Member Member Posts: 178 Member
    Finding my butt again. It seems I have lost it and can't remember where I left it. Old age problems sigh!
  • jacqQ2017jacqQ2017 Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    I want a tattoo on my thigh/hip. Not getting it until I'm at least 5kg lighter.