Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 268

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 785 Member
    edited August 8
    R268 JGMTD#38
    #HSF 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣

Mission: Continuously improve daily habits that strengthen a “Healthy, Strong & Fit” identity.
    #HSF 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣
    #helpfulhabits R268 Let’s Go! 💪🏻🙌🏻⚡️

About Me & Goals
    About Me:
    F65, 5’6” married, MawMaw Proud. Clean P:E (Proteing> (Cg+Fg) Greater than 1:1 ratio. A clean/whole food WOE. Track macros, all fitness and NSVs. I’ve had an unhealthy relationship with food my entire life.

HW 172lbs in 2010. Lost 30lbs in 2014 to 130. Crazy🎢 for 10yr. Joined JGMTD R231 7/31/23. Lost 15lbs 8/1 -11/23. Said goodbye FOREVER to the 🎢! I’ve named my journey #HSF & On my way to 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣
    In order to stay within my health goals, I must continue to track all measures. No letting up.

#HSF July Level Up
    Daily Nutrition:
    #HSF Kcals = 1350 avg.
    Whole Food
    P:E P>E (C+F)
    💦80 oz

Body (weekly)
    🏋️‍♀️90 min/week
    🚶‍♀️10k - 5x week in Z2💗
    (Includes sprint & plyo)
    🙆‍♀️ everyday
    🎾 minimum 4x/wk
    ✅💤🛏️ 7-8 hrs/night
    ⚖️ no less than 4x /wk

Mind & Soul (Daily)
    Mindfulness
    Gratitude
    📚(🙏📝🧐) pray, read, research
    ✅Proactive Habit Formation
    ✅Recognize NSVs

R268 #368 SW 131.0
    Previous

8/4 ⚖️EW267 131.0
    8/4 DNW (using 131.0 as start)
    8/5 135.0
    ✅Level Up! 🚫 no logging or 📝 since Friday 8/2 - I weighed 131.0. Yesterday:🚶‍♀️8k 💤6hrs

I went off “plan” this past weekend, but did NOT go “off the rails”. When I stepped on the scale I thought, I’m gonna weigh 135 and sure enough I was 100% accurate! I feel like a BLOB.

When I was out with the girls Sat, I was “good” but I drank 2 mezcals w/fresh lime… one piece of Keylime pie. Lots of mineral water… Yesterday we went to lunch with friends - had an “organic” Wagu pita sandwich and an ice cream cone last night. Still, plenty water. Saturday - 🚶‍♀️10k, 🏋️‍♀️ And I played three hours of tennis yesterday morn before lunch…. My body simply amazes me. Craves routine, then short-circuits when I choose to take a detour. REVOLUTION! It really is a total system and mine needs routine. I’m guessing it’ll take me three days off 💦💦💦and ROUTINE to remove the bloat. What a way to start a round!!
    Will analyze “me” today, track and reset! Just give me EIGHT DAYS!
    Let’s go!

8/6 ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️12k 💤8hrs, 🏋️‍♀️20 min
    P:E = 2:1, P= 124g

⚖️ I do expect ⚖️to drop more today/tomorrow… I literally saw puffs/pockets of fluid all over my body yesterday. What a trip! I don’t know what I ate that sent me into this zone … Maybe restaurant food, hidden seed-oils, crab boil, inducing wacko- bio-rhythms / “system-failure”. My body is probably saying “what the heck did you do to me?!!!!” To gain 4lbs and lose 2 practically overnight is NOT healthy. And, it didn’t feel good. I felt terrible - not psychologically for “going off plan/routine” but physically. Still coming out of the fog.

Yesterday was a good day re-entering normalcy. Continue to reset today.

NSV: Lesson learned: stick to what works to keep steady/even routine. I also learned that if something is too difficult to track – don’t eat it.

8/7 131.2
    ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️13k 💤7hrs, 🏋️‍♀️20min 🎾
    P:E = 2:1, P= 99g 💦💦💦

I pre-logged nutrition yesterday — then forgot to drink my protein shake… so protein under but ratio good. 💦💦💦 is key.

I’m still in amazement of how I spiked 4lbs and then ⬇️. I am grateful that I understand it was a “systems/routine” conundrum and not what I put in my mouth - only when. 🏋️‍♀️ heavy yesterday- progressing. Today will be another day getting back in routine. Meeting a dear friend for coffee this morning - visiting with her will be a real treat.
    🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🎾📝 💦.

8/4 DNW (using 131.0 as start)
    8/5 135.0
    8/6 132.0
    8/7 131.2
    8/8 131.2
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13

8/8 131.2
    ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️15k 💤8hrs, 🏋️‍♀️15 min 🎾
    P:E = 1.36:1, P= 109g 💦💦💦

Woke up with a slightly bruised shoulder from the fall … annoying. Cant keep me down.

Did not eat enough yesterday. Needed to eat some protein after tennis but just too tired so I showered and went to bed. Under eating days like yesterday never show up on the scale. 😃😎. Definitely back on routine today.

Night tennis impacts my systems negatively…. But gosh I love it! (Rough sleep & dehydration).

Will have a good day today once I wake up! And ☕️…

PS: 16 years ago today 08/08/08 my DH popped the question…. We are celebrating over coffee this morn and steak 🥩 tonight….
    Ahhhhhh the simple life. I’m blessed!
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 943 Member
    @fmfdfa2020: Oh my goodness, just saw your post- I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I've heard that kidney stones are incredibly painful. Take care and hope that your surgery goes smoothly!