Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 268

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,176 Member
    @fmfdfa2020 I’m so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 784 Member
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    @fmfdfa2020 oh dear!!! I’m so sorry you had to go through this. My sister described the pain as 10x’s worse then giving birth.
    Thankful you went to the hospital before you did damage. Rest up and recover. Sending all of the good vibes.

@judefit1 Loving the family inspiration!!! Those are life goals.

Ditto here.

Julia, Your family is an inspiration to all of us!

@fmfdfa2020 kidney stones are the absolute worst. Sending healing prayers…

Take care of yourself with optimal nutrition and journaling… Kill two birds with one “stone”? (OK I just had to throw in a little humor…).

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,784 Member
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »

After posting the above, I started having severe pain. If I hadn't had kidney stones in the past, I would have thought it was caused from the 3-day stomach virus (which who knows, it might have been why the stone started moving). I ended up in the ER that night writhing in pain. Turned out to be a 8mm stone and it was blocked. My experience with many stones has been that they are extremely painful, but when they are blocked, the pain is just horrific, and there is a high possibly of damage. What made this one even worse was the size. In the past, the pain is unbearable for about 6 hours, then it passes. I never had one so big it would not pass. I was pumped full of opioids, admitted, and had surgery Sunday night to put a stent in to stop any damage from occurring. They couldn't do anything about the stone because of inflamation, so I'm home with some pain, but nothing like the pain I had. I have a Ureteroscopic Laser Lithotripsy next Thursday to remove the blocked one and others that range up to 7mm, and unfortunately a new stent for a short while.

Weighing is useless right now of course. My amazing husband has taken such good care of me and is cooking small, healthy meals, and I'm finally eating a little. @quiltingjaine - thank you for the feel better wishes after my last post <3 . I probably won't post for a couple of weeks, we'll see. Everyone is going thru something. I'm just grateful to be home and not in extreme pain. I hope everyone is doing okay.

@fmfdfa2020

Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery for you!
  • deepwoodslady
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    8/8: 218.2
    /logged; exercised; 70 oz water/
    Very busy yesterday so I am logging two days today. Had a suspicious something biopsied on my nose yesterday. Results in a week. Another busy day today.

@_JeffreyD_ I'll be saying prayers for a clear biopsy report.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 969 Member
    SW RND 268 - 233.8
    8/4 - DNW
    8/5 - 233.8
    8/6 - 235.6
    8/7 - 233
    8/8 - 231.6
  • deepwoodslady
    edited August 8

8/8 132.0 Endocrinologist appointment this afternoon. I know my test results are screwed up by eating only protein and zero vegetables for 4 weeks due to temporary crowns.

@quiltingjaine I screwed up my thyroid test by ordered by my endo by taking biotin too close to the test and It had to be redone. Who knew?
  • deepwoodslady
    @donmhill

th?id=OIP.GqU9vmPq3zMNjXfeuUfyPwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&h=520

Enjoy your special day and have a great weekend!