I’m coming, coming back, back to MFP!

Hey! I’ve been here off and on for at least 10 years. I’m in a place where I’m finally prioritizing myself, more educated, and also giving myself grace when I slip up. Realistically, I need to lose at least 130 pounds. But my number 1 goal is to just live a more comfortable, pain-free life.

I’ve been working at this consistently for the past 5 weeks. About a month before I got on the app, again. I’m exercising/weight training 3+ times a week and meal prepping 2 times a week.

My diary is public. Let’s be friends so we can give each other motivation and meal ideas!

Replies

• CityCountryGirl382
    CityCountryGirl382 Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning, I also have been on and off MFP over the years. But this is the frist time I paid for the app. In the past I would just do the free one. Hoping that maybe if i paid for my app, this time i will stick it out. I'm not sure my dairy is public or not. But I will check. I have about a 100 lbs to lose. We can buddy up, it would be nice to have some people to go on this journey with.
  • mira_maye
    mira_maye Posts: 4 Member
    I just sent both of you a friend request!
  • Pips2024
    Pips2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Pretty much in the same repeat situation now getting back on track, +50lbs to lose.
    Looking for a small group of positive gals to motivate & support eachother. My profile deets will be public for pals only though. I am going to send fr requests to all 3 of you ( moeb, ccgirl and Mira) and hope you say yes 🤞
  • Pips2024
    Pips2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow. I just realized I no longer have a newsfeed ( didn’t have any friends so wasn’t looking before now). How do I get/give inspiration with pals in a direct way now?
    Is interaction only by posting in groups?
    Grrr.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 28
    Groups or messaging
  • LifefitAcademy
    LifefitAcademy Posts: 1 Member
    Good evening,

my name is Rabih and i have been on a no cheat compliance for the last 64 days. I have lost 10% body fat and a total of 34 pounds so far. this is one of the best apps I’ve ever had and I’m grateful to be a part of this community.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Pips2024 wrote: »
    Wow. I just realized I no longer have a newsfeed ( didn’t have any friends so wasn’t looking before now). How do I get/give inspiration with pals in a direct way now?
    Is interaction only by posting in groups?
    Grrr.

Some people also participating in threads in the Motivation or Challenges parts of the Community here. There are lots of different options there. I also like some long-running threads where people share exercise routines, meal photos, etc.